PDA

View Full Version : Wolfgang Puck Cafe' vs. Raglan Road?

hope23
04-16-2007, 06:05 PM
I keep going back and forth between eating at Wolfgang Puck Cafe' and Raglan Road... never been to either. Many say that WPC is fantastic, but nothing on the menu really "pops out" to me... I'm sure if I knew what to order it would help. I hear very mixed reviews on RR, but some think it's great too. For those who have eaten at either, help me decide.

Thanks!

Natazu
04-16-2007, 06:25 PM
For me, it's no contest. Wolfgang Puck Cafe is one of my favorites, true gourmet food. We eat there every trip. On the other hand, we've been to Raglan Road twice and not really been happy.

Reviews:
Raglan Road (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=71384)
Wolfgang Puck (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=87333)

EvilQueen2006
04-16-2007, 06:59 PM
I have never been to Raglan Road, but Wolfgang is really good. I had the seared tuna sandwich, barbeque chicken quesidilla, and the key lime pie. All were very good. I also sampled some of the other food at my table, I didn't taste anything that wasn't really good.

Katiebell
04-16-2007, 08:04 PM
We dropped our RR res and made one for WPC instead. Have heard better food reviews, and the menu looks good. We still want to experience RR though; our favorite trip ever was to Ireland in 2005, and we want to recapture that feel. We'll probably go there just for drinks :cheers: and the entertainment -- or maybe dessert and Irish coffee :D I've heard they serve an amazing bread pudding.

Twinsowner
04-16-2007, 09:15 PM
Raglan Road for us!! If you are looking for good entertainment and food you will like RR. The band is fun and also the dancers are unique. Just looking at the craftsmanship and decor of the resturaunt is a treat itself. If you are looking for a quiet meal though this is not the place. We enjoyed the food which I would call american with an irish flair. We will return on our next trip!! Either way I am sure you will have a good time.

jacknsally02
04-28-2007, 10:42 AM
I prefer raglan road, the food is ok a pucks but the atmosphere stinks, to me.

ryca1dreams
04-29-2007, 05:24 PM
I went to Raglan Road right after it opened and I remember people coming in and looking at the menu and leaving. However, it was very good, but pretty different. It looks like they have changed the menu slightly since then (Disney-fied it) with quirky names for items. I like Raglan because it is my ideal public house - big, lots of fun, next to Disney, not smokey - Okay it's not in the old country, but that's only a plane trip away.:thumbsup: By the way, we are going back to Raglan Road in September.