PDA

View Full Version : Spoodles, Big River or Whispering Canyon?

wdwjenn
04-16-2007, 05:28 PM
I need one more table service for my October trip :beer:
Which do you suggest? We are four adults and one toddler :mickey: .
I can make my ADR on Friday so I am finalizing all plans.
Thanks!!

wendy*darling
04-16-2007, 08:21 PM
I would choose Spoodles or Whispering Canyon- depending on where you are planning to be before or after dinner.

WCC is a fun, rowdy meal with lots of action for the kids. But a toddler may be a bit too young for the action there. If you were planning to go to the MK after dinner, the would be more convenient.

Spoodles has a Mediterranean-inspired menu which is excellent. You have the activities on the Boardwalk to entertain you after dinner. Or a short walk into Epcot for Illuminations (or both!).

lilmattie13
04-17-2007, 01:35 AM
I have been to Whispering Canyons for breakfast and it was so much fun.

There was three adults and a 3 year old and a 2 month old and we had the best time. Not only was it great for my son but the adults had a great time too.

We had so much fun we are doing dinner there when we go back in Sept. I am already booked!:D

It definitely gets my vote:number1:

pox24
04-17-2007, 07:50 AM
All of the above:thumbsup:

mickey-mouse35
04-17-2007, 11:50 AM
I suggest either WC or Spoodles. We liked the food better at Spoodles, and loved the boardwalk, but WC was good, too! Have fun!

xipetotec
04-17-2007, 02:32 PM
I'm going to go against the flow and say Big River Grille and Brew Works. Don't let the "brew" part throw you off. The food is good AND if it's a nice evening, you can request a table outside right on the boardwalk overlooking the lake ( with a nice view of the yatch and beach accross the lake. I've had some really memorable meals there. Spoodles, not so much.

( In all fairness, never been to Whispering Canyon )

ElenitaB
04-17-2007, 05:57 PM
As they say, "that's why there's 31 flavors." I'm not a big fan of Big River (might have to do with me getting :ack: after eating there). My DS (then 9) liked it though.

I would suggest WCC for breakfast or Spoodles for dinner. We really love the atmosphere of the Boardwalk at night. And though I've only been to Spoodles for breakfast (and really liked it), it's definitely on our list of places to try for dinner.

2disneyfans
04-18-2007, 09:49 PM
DW and I loved eating at WCC for our first TS in April 06.:thumbsup: We loved it so much we are returning there again for our trip in June again as our first TS.:mickey: