PDA

View Full Version : front of monorail

busterthebronco
04-16-2007, 05:15 PM
we have gotten good/lucky at this lately.
i just always look up there and ask the CMs.
its a very very disney thing and unforgettable!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

vizsla
04-16-2007, 06:38 PM
It is totaly awesome riding in the front of the monorail. It gives you a entirely different view of WDW.

DisneyorBust
04-16-2007, 06:45 PM
I always try and get to the front of the Monorail during each trip to WDW:mickey:
I carry my Monorail Pilot's license in my wallet.....just in case they need me to take over in case of emergency!:D

mouseketeer mom
04-17-2007, 11:22 AM
It actually feels kind of like a thrill ride doesn't it!? Being in the very front with all those windows, like you're flying! I love it!

crazeedizneefinatic
04-17-2007, 12:53 PM
We ususally try and get a front ride once during our stay. It truly is "magical"! Last year we got lucky again. My son did not receive the little "license" card. Do they still do that?? We have some from previous trips. Just wondering?

angedeaile
04-17-2007, 01:10 PM
When we went, on our final day, my lil' brother managed to snag a front seat. We asked everytime we rode.

One thing I noticed was, unless you are taking it from TTC, odds are you won't get frontsies. Whenever we left from a resort, most of the time someone was already up front from TTC.

Anywho, he had a blast. He got a sticker, but didn't get a license or certificate.

He took his camera up front with him and boy..the shots were hilarious. I think there were 50 shots of his approach to Epcot.

When we showed the pics to my father, he said, "How many shots can you get of a golf ball?!"

Scott C
04-17-2007, 06:27 PM
I have some really neat photos from my first ride up front in '77 of the poly expansion construction

Thanks
Scott C