PDA

View Full Version : You Know You're A WDW FANATIC When...

magicman
04-16-2007, 04:20 PM
You know that you're a WDW FANATIC when...

I found out that my wife was pregnant & the first thing that popped into my mind was that now we'll have an even number in our family to ride the rides at WDW. (Five PLUS :baby: = Six)

The Magicman
:fworks: (Baby Due In Nov 2007):fworks:
:babyroll:

pogo
04-16-2007, 04:33 PM
You know that you're a WDW FANATIC when...

You promise to name the baby either Mickey or Mini !;)

Congratulations. :D

Damon18
04-16-2007, 04:34 PM
Thats great! Congratulations!:thumbsup:

Maleficent's Dad
04-16-2007, 04:36 PM
My most sincere congratulations!!! :mickey:

kakn7294
04-16-2007, 04:44 PM
Congrats on your newest little Disney Fanatic! :baby:

Jeremy
04-16-2007, 05:13 PM
Congratulations!
What great news.:cool:

Nov. is my B-day to.:thumbsup:

imaprincess!
04-17-2007, 09:40 AM
You know you're a Disney fanatic when:

You're planning your next trip before you even leave the parks. :mickey:

tyandskyesmom
04-17-2007, 11:41 AM
:fworks: (Baby Due In Nov 2007):fworks:
:babyroll:

Oooohhh, and a perfect time to take a WDW trip while the baby is small and there is FMLA to be had!

Congrats!

January-2007
04-17-2007, 12:15 PM
:congrats: That's too funny that fitting into the rides was the first thing that came to mind!

crazeedizneefinatic
04-17-2007, 12:31 PM
Congratulations on the new addition! How exciting!

You know you are a Disney finatic when......
1) You go to your local Disney store for a "fix" (they are not owned by Disney anymore, but close enough!)
2) You plan weddings, anniversaries, birthdays around an upcoming trip!
3) You wear you MNSSHP t-shirt in July and are proud of it!
4) You cannot wait till your husband has worked for his company 5 years to get 4 weeks of vacation! Now you can plan a 15 day trip!! (2 more years to go!!)
5) You have the pet resort on speed dial just in case you get a Disney opportunity!
Okay, you get the point, I will be quiet now!:D

Here we go again...
04-17-2007, 01:18 PM
Congratulations on the new addition! How exciting!

You know you are a Disney finatic when......
1) You go to your local Disney store for a "fix" (they are not owned by Disney anymore, but close enough!)
2) You plan weddings, anniversaries, birthdays around an upcoming trip!
3) You wear you MNSSHP t-shirt in July and are proud of it!
4) You cannot wait till your husband has worked for his company 5 years to get 4 weeks of vacation! Now you can plan a 15 day trip!! (2 more years to go!!)
5) You have the pet resort on speed dial just in case you get a Disney opportunity!
Okay, you get the point, I will be quiet now!:D

OMG!!!
This is me!!!
I just went to the Disney Store Sunday. (And called Bret with the "guess where I am" call)

crazeedizneefinatic
04-17-2007, 02:37 PM
OMG!!!
This is me!!!
I just went to the Disney Store Sunday. (And called Bret with the "guess where I am" call)
Sick isn't it!

BronxTigger
04-17-2007, 06:43 PM
You see graffiti on the train and think about food. Why? Because you are a Disney fanatic and one piece of graffiti says "DDP" and another piece says "ADR". :thumbsup:

LizLovesDiz
04-17-2007, 07:05 PM
When you wear DW t-shirts 4 out of 7 days a week,and use the beach towels all year around,sick but loving it !!!:thumbsup: :mickey:

Wolf
04-17-2007, 07:32 PM
I totally agree with the disney store, its awful we go like once a week, we dont always buy stuff but we always gota go look after work!

Also me and mom decided if we ever get more tattoos (we both have 2) that we will both get something disney! I'm thinking Wizard mickey and I think she wants stitch!!! :D

future_imagineer
04-17-2007, 10:50 PM
You know you're a Disney fanatic when:

You're planning your next trip before you even leave the parks. :mickey:

You know you are a Disney fanatic when:

You are planning your next trip before you even arrive on the one before it!

JustCallMeSquishy
04-18-2007, 12:49 AM
If having the ADR number in your cell phone speed dial counts then I am guilty with a capital G-U-I-L-T-Y!!

Disney Doll
04-18-2007, 02:57 PM
You know you are a Disney fanatic when.....

you learn about your pregnancy while on vacation in Disney World and immediately think about having to take a year off from Disney. I'm due at the end of October and we've decided that the baby will be too young to make our annual Feb trip next year. I'm not sure if I can go more than a year without Disney World. I'll definitely be relying on Intercot to get my Disney fix and looking forward to the fun of baby's first trip.

magicman
04-18-2007, 03:53 PM
You know you are a Disney fanatic when.....

you learn about your pregnancy while on vacation in Disney World and immediately think about having to take a year off from Disney. I'm due at the end of October and we've decided that the baby will be too young to make our annual Feb trip next year. I'm not sure if I can go more than a year without Disney World. I'll definitely be relying on Intercot to get my Disney fix and looking forward to the fun of baby's first trip.

We've decided that since our baby is due in November, we're going to have to try & go in Sep 2008 (& hope they do the free dining again). Maybe we'll see you there...I'll be the one with the baby named Mickey or Minnie.