PDA

View Full Version : Length of Stay in any Studio

WED1901
04-16-2007, 03:55 PM
What’s the longest you have stayed in a Studio with a family of four or more? Do you ever get to that point when you feel like you’re on top of each other after a long stay?

DVC2004
04-16-2007, 04:21 PM
Probably 6 nights was the longest for us. We're OK in a studio. We prefer the 1 BR but the stays in the studio allow us more trips in a year. We'll usually do one trip in a studio and one in a 1 BR. The studios seem bigger than most of the resort standard rooms so that is a plus. My only dislike is the lack of the washer/dryer in the room.

Maleficent's Dad
04-16-2007, 04:40 PM
Probably 6 nights was the longest for us. We're OK in a studio. We prefer the 1 BR but the stays in the studio allow us more trips in a year. We'll usually do one trip in a studio and one in a 1 BR. The studios seem bigger than most of the resort standard rooms so that is a plus. My only dislike is the lack of the washer/dryer in the room.
:ditto:
We're heading down this August (oh the wait!) for 10 nights, and we have 5 in a studio at OKW and 5 in a 1BR at VWL. (Yay!!! :joy: ) We try to keep the weekends in a studio to conserve points, then move on to larger...

FiggyFan
04-17-2007, 08:25 PM
Four of us do 10 days in a studio every summer (DW, DS-14, BIL, me).

BIL is a smoker :ack: and spends most of his time outside, so that helps some. We bring an air mattress for DS, so floor space becomes a bit tight at night, but it works out fine for us.

Two keys are packing light (we try) and keeping the room neat.

Fortgoofy97
04-18-2007, 10:12 AM
We have spent 10 days in a studio at BWV for 4 of us and we have spent 14 days in a BWV studio. I do have to say that after 10 days we were starting to get a little cramped and crazy. In an OKW studio we could do 14 days easy, a little more room to spread out in!

DonLefNY
04-22-2007, 06:58 PM
We've done three 3 night stays in studios. That's about all I can take.

Barb_A
04-23-2007, 09:55 PM
We did 16 days with 5 of us in a studio ... before and after Christmas ... we did fine. We had a full itinerary .. were usually out in the parks, the pool, shopping, etc .. not at home in the studio except to sleep.

That being said .. we're getting a 1BR this year ... our oldest is now 16, and youngest can't stay in a crib any longer ...