PDA

View Full Version : 04/22-04/29 crowds...light?

allenwealth
04-16-2007, 11:08 AM
What do you think we can expect next week as far as crowds go. I asked this ? this past Friday, and realize that my ? was actually referring to this week...which of course was incorrect. We are driving down this coming Saturday and hope we will miss the bulk of the spring break crowd. Any thoughts, tips would be appreciated....Thanks so much!!!
1984, 1993, 2003, 2004- ALL WDW

pogo
04-16-2007, 11:28 AM
We will be there this Thursday and we think the crowd will not be too bad. That's why we pick this time to go.:thumbsup:

And the advanced weather forecast says it will be 82 to 85 degree's and sunny each day through the following Wednesday !:cloud9: I put the fix in with Stormchaser. :fingers:

Enjoy. :D

tinksmom02
04-16-2007, 09:30 PM
I can't answer your question, but I can tell you that our school district is closed for spring break next week (most of the other districts were off last week), and I know a LOT of families who are planning Disney trips! I'm sure it won't be as bad as the week after Easter, though...

illini
04-16-2007, 10:01 PM
We were down there that week two years ago. It wasn't awful, but the crowds were heavier than I anticipated.
Just checked the Unofficial Guide Crowd Predictor thingie. It's got crowd levels from 5-8 (scale of 1-10) for the week with mostly 5s and 7s. 5s predict peak wait times of 45-54 minutes, and 7 at 65-74. I've found it to be pretty accurate in the past.
Oh, and we had one night on our trip when it was FREEZING-- low 40s-- which was not in the forecast. Make sure to take a jacket.