PDA

View Full Version : What time for pick up, Happy Limo???

nat
04-16-2007, 09:54 AM
What time should I tell Happy Limo to pick us up for our trip back to the airport (MCO) on the last day of our cruise, it will be a Sunday? Our return flight is not until 2PM, so the later the better? What is the official time you have to be off the ship? Thanks!

Christine
04-16-2007, 10:03 AM
What time should I tell Happy Limo to pick us up for our trip back to the airport (MCO) on the last day of our cruise, it will be a Sunday? Our return flight is not until 2PM, so the later the better? What is the official time you have to be off the ship? Thanks!

You don't tell them, they tell you. My guess based on our experiences with them is that they will probably want to get you between 11:30 and 12:00.

nat
04-16-2007, 11:17 AM
That won't work our flight leaves at 2PM and what are we going to do all that time after we get kicked...lol...off the ship???

ElenitaB
04-16-2007, 05:21 PM
You have to be out of your stateroom by 8:00 am. If you wish, you can have a sit-down breakfast and that will be at the restaurant at which you dined the last night of the cruise. There are two seatings: 6:45 am :eek: and 8:00; if you had early seating for dinner you're in the 6:45 crowd and if you had late seating, you can eat breakfast at the more gracious hour of 8:00 am. Topsider's/BBB will be open for continental breakfast from 6:30 am to 8:00 am. Shutters will be open too but all other shops are closed. They do try to get all guests off the ship by 9:30-ish so that they can get ready for the next cruise.

nat
04-16-2007, 07:00 PM
Thanks Ellen, We do have second seating so that works out great! I also emailed Happy Limo, but I think I will request that they pick us up at 9:30! We mine as well stay on as long as we can!!

richardsa98
04-19-2007, 01:55 PM
6:30 :sick: On the last day of vacation!!!!Ouch! Is room service allowed that morning?

TammiMcMan
04-19-2007, 05:26 PM
6:30 is if you want to eat in your rotational restaurant and you had early seating. You can go to the buffet later if you want. There's no room service available on the final morning, unless you are staying in a suite.