PDA

View Full Version : Teacup or Trash Can?

malip
04-16-2007, 08:17 AM
I was very disappointed this weekend when I got on the teacups in the early evening and found the bottom of the cup to be full of trash. It looked like someone had emptied their trash can from their resort in there. The thing that I wondered most about was how could that much trash get past the CM's and make it onto the ride. Usually they tell you to throw your drinks, snacks, etc. out before letting you onto the ride. The park was not unusually busy so I don't think the CM's were slammed that day. Of course the real problem is that some people don't have enough courtesy to just wait until they get off the ride and throw their trash in one of the thousands of bins in the MK!

Christine
04-16-2007, 08:54 AM
I know...I have found this problem to be worsening each trip. I even have a letter in WDW guest communications right now about it from our March trip. We literally could not go in an attraction without seeing trash!

This is so sad...

allie_to_you
04-16-2007, 08:57 AM
Of course the real problem is that some people don't have enough courtesy to just wait until they get off the ride and throw their trash in one of the thousands of bins in the MK!

Yep, you hit the nail on the head. Perhaps the CM's just hadn't noticed the trash or had a chance to do anything about it, but you're right. It all boils down to courtesy. No matter how hard the CM's work to provide a clean park for guests, some guests are just going to be rude enough and disgusting enough to toss their trash anywhere they see fit and unfortunately the rest of us have to see it and be disgusted by it.