PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to say something..

mickeytinkerbellprincess
04-16-2007, 01:05 AM
You all helped me with mansion today and I really appreciate it. It was a long game, I know, and it shouldn't have been. I kept a few people up and I got the mansion part done, but I messed up on the atoms part. They only allow a minute to get the task done so I was sort of confused and lost it. So I just want to say thanks for sticking with me, but I'm sorry that I messed up and wasted your time in a way. I hope you all aren't annoyed with me :mickey:

Blue Genie
04-16-2007, 01:17 AM
Doll it's alright. There was alot going on tonight as u know. I'm sure Cat Varcity and the others that help u don't mine what happen. U will get your car and then I will have to fine something else to get u with.

PinkJJ
04-16-2007, 01:31 AM
Doll,
I had to laugh because I did the same darn thing!
The atom by one of the lights got me. It was kind of hidden. Darn those atoms.:thedolls:

mickeynuts
04-16-2007, 08:31 AM
We all had to try several times Doll, those stinkin atoms are hidden too well! Buzz me when you are ready to try mansion again, I'm a good coffin shaker!!
:cool: Laura

varcity
04-16-2007, 12:42 PM
I am so angry about you losing that I demand you give me your inferno... :mad: I'll accept payment the next time I see you!

:mickey: Sigh, well, at least I still hold the green car record time! :mickey: lol. If you need help again doll, I am the best booty shaker in the world!

Chescat
04-16-2007, 07:24 PM
Its okay Doll. I thought you had said you were going to wait and that's why we didn't follow you to help you. Just let us know when to do the shake.i thing. You did start getting better as you played. Shouldn't be too hard. :thumbsup: