PDA

View Full Version : confectionary fans out there?

busterthebronco
04-15-2007, 10:38 PM
much has been said about the main street bakery but we LOVE the confectionary!
we cannot leave until we buy everything we can get in our hands! the fudge is just grand.
DS buys the coolest things.:thumbsup:

Figment!
04-16-2007, 11:15 AM
We stop in there about once a trip.:thumbsup:

You may not see much talk of it here in the Dining forum as it technically is a food retail location and not a dining location.

Let's bump this over to the Shopping Forum to see if that's where it's fans are hanging out. :mickey:

DDBird
04-16-2007, 11:30 AM
Yumm - i can smell it now. We love the confectionary. We actually waited for our trip last October before we gave our son of anything sweeter than fruit. He had Daddy's favourite fudge. We always bring back fudge ofr my FIL and bags of Goofy Taffy.......can't wait to get there again:)

prttynpnk
04-16-2007, 11:30 AM
I am a big old fudge fan- I just love it there! :mickey:

Bethanymouse
04-16-2007, 04:39 PM
I love the smell in there! We usually pick up a few items....depends on our moods!;)

Marilyn Michetti
04-17-2007, 12:14 PM
Rice Krispie treats - with our without chocolate !:tasty:

mrsgaribaldi
04-18-2007, 02:09 AM
Where is this wonderful place??;)

MinnieMommie
04-18-2007, 07:19 PM
Oh Yeah! Yummy confections and delectable scents. :mickey:

Magic Smiles
04-18-2007, 10:30 PM
I discovered Haystacks last visit. I am completely hooked on them now. White chocolate, coconut and something crunchy. Absolutely delicious! I have even had them for breakfast while at MK.

mouseketeer mom
04-19-2007, 06:34 AM
We LOVE this place! We wander around, making our decisions, ..we always bring back something for the kids classes from there, maybe a bag of Disney lollipops, etc..to share with the class. Always so much to choose from. My daughter loves the fudge, I love the coffee items, the smell in there is to die for too! Its a fun, bright place that we never miss. I'd say we hit it at least twice a trip. Sometimes we stop in and grab a treat, like Tigger PB cups to eat on the boat launch back to our resort. Its a place that can't help but make you happy!

DizNee143
04-19-2007, 10:34 AM
Where is this wonderful place??;)

its right by the main street bakery...its a few stores closer to the entrace of the park...but its on the same side as the bakery...im sure you have been it many times!! :mickey:
my favorite things are the rice krispie treats!! and the jaw breaker thats on a stick!!...yum...i cant wait to get back there!!

dolphinmickey9170
04-20-2007, 03:58 PM
Isn't it connected to the hat shop?

Haystacks, where I come from originally, (Maine) the crunchy part is the chinese noodles that you would put on your chowmein. But, who knows, I've never had them at WDW.

mrsgaribaldi
04-24-2007, 03:36 AM
its right by the main street bakery...its a few stores closer to the entrace of the park...but its on the same side as the bakery...im sure you have been it many times!! :mickey:
my favorite things are the rice krispie treats!! and the jaw breaker thats on a stick!!...yum...i cant wait to get back there!!

Oh yes, I know what you mean. I got some cotton candy there:thumbsup: ;)

QTPie68
04-25-2007, 02:57 AM
One of my most fav shops in WDW!!!

Like a kid in a....well, you know how it goes :blush:

Yuuummmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!