PDA

View Full Version : 2 and under free?

BrownEyedGrrl
04-15-2007, 08:10 PM
My sister is asking me to help them plan their dining reservations, as this is their first trip with their kids. They're on the free DDP, and so their two youngest (2 yo, and newborn) have no credits. The 2yo is a pretty solid eater, but she also often shares off her mommy's plate, which I know is allowed and the reason why they don't give dining credits to kids of that age. But, my question is this- what about restaurants like Chef Mickey's that require two TS credits anyway- will they be required to pay for the two little ones since it is a buffet? Or is still okay that the 2 yo shares off of their plates?

wendy*darling
04-15-2007, 09:22 PM
Children under 3 are free at the buffets. They can have their own plates of food, and there is no charge.

By the way- Chef Mickey's is only 1TS credit.

tyandskyesmom
04-16-2007, 11:37 AM
Children under 3 are free at the buffets. They can have their own plates of food, and there is no charge.

By the way- Chef Mickey's is only 1TS credit.

Yep, what she said!

76 more days!

kathiep
04-16-2007, 07:13 PM
We had our 21 month old with us last time.

We spent a lot of times at buffets since she is a good eater.

When we went to table service, my DH and I just made sure to order appetizers that she could share as well as entrees. We would both share a little from out plates and she had enough for a meal. Since most of the portions are generous, we didn't miss anything either.