PDA

View Full Version : Mickey Icon Christmas Ornaments

whymsycalwitch
04-15-2007, 07:58 PM
A few years ago while in WDW I purchased a set of 4 Mickey Head Christmas balls/ornaments. They had a red, blue, green and white in one package for about $18 or so. We purchased them at the Christmas store in DTD. We also had them personalize with each of our names. It took about 4 days for them to send them to our room at the POP.

My question is, Does Disneyland have these Christmas balls and do they personalize them? And about how long does it take because unlike when we were in WDW we will only be in DL for a few days. I just want to know if we can purchase them and have them personalized in a day so we can bring them home with us.

ChipDale
04-16-2007, 01:25 PM
I know that Disneyland sells the smaller sets of the Mickey heads (around 6 or 8 to a package) in a couple of different color sets. I haven't seen the larger size in a couple of years, but you never know - they continually bring in merchandise.

I don't believe that any of the shops offer personalization though, sorry.

BrerGnat
04-29-2007, 02:27 PM
I concur on the "no personalization" thing. I have never seen this available at DLR. They only have one dedicated Christmas shop at DL, in New Orleans Square, but it is a teeny tiny shop, and there is not an area where they do personalization, unlike at the shop at WDW's Downtown Disney, for example.

However, there is NO shortage of Mickey Head christmas ornaments. They are everywhere during the holidays. You should have no trouble finding some more.