PDA

View Full Version : Whispering Canyon -- Do they keep your skillet full??

ldc12377
04-15-2007, 07:37 PM
Just wondering how well they keep your skillet filled at Whispering Canyon? There are 8 people in our group and a couple are REALLY BIG eaters. Will we be constantly having to ask for more or are they good at watching the amounts left on your skillet and bring out more? We all plan on getting the skillet so there will be several eating. We don't want to run out of something. I would personally feel odd having to ask all the time for more of this or more of that.

wdw_bound
04-15-2007, 09:16 PM
I share the skillet with DD8 and DS2 (who can eat more than his DSIS). When the skillet is first brought to the table, the servings it contains are based on the number of people eating, so our skillet was smaller than that of the table of 5 near us who had also ordered it. I'm not sure at what point they bring out multiple skillets, but would guess that for your party of eight they would do so.

Our servers have been great about checking back with us, not just for the skillet, but for drinks and just to make sure everything was ok. We've never had an "automatic" skillet refill, but have been asked if we want more of any item that was running low. We've never had a problem getting more of whatever it was.

Maleficent's Dad
04-15-2007, 09:43 PM
Not sure about a party of 8, but they usually bring out one skillet of various size (based on the number in your party) and refill as necessary.
The servers will come to your table and ask what you want more of - so that they don't bring things that don't get eaten; they'll bring out as much as you'd like - even for the big eaters!
It's a lot of fun at the place.
Hope you have a great time! :mickey:

Matt's Dad
04-16-2007, 10:29 AM
Been there several times, never had an issue with not enough food. The servers check back, and usually suggested something like "can I get you more of ....." without being asked.

I think the only thing we had to ask for, was my son wanted some ketchup. That, you have to ask for ....:secret:

pox24
04-16-2007, 04:23 PM
You can feed the whole student body of University of Florida with the All You Can Eat Skillet. Don't worry...:thumbsup:

Golf Grumpy
04-16-2007, 06:19 PM
They have been great about refilling food and skillets. DO NOT ask for more tea unless you are very thirsty. :secret: