PDA

View Full Version : One Bedroom Villa

xwdpuzzler
04-15-2007, 06:56 PM
Is there a washer and dyer in the One bedroom Villa? I have looked at the disney website and I cannot tell if there a set in the villa.

thanks
Debbie R

Seasonscraps
04-15-2007, 07:09 PM
Yes! There is a stackable washer/dryer in the one bedrooms.

florida girl
04-15-2007, 09:32 PM
Does Disney supply the laundry soap free of charge, or is there some there to buy?

peemagg
04-15-2007, 09:35 PM
They give you one box as a starter when you arrive and then again on the 4th day when they come in and change the trash. If you need more than that then you either need to bring it with you or purchase it at the resort gift shop.

WelshieLover
04-16-2007, 02:31 PM
At OKW, the one bedroom has a large separate laundry room, large enough to keep the ironing board set up if you need it. What a great convenience!:thumbsup: They left us another box of detergent free of charge on the day they did housekeeping.

mook3y
04-16-2007, 05:10 PM
we are bringing the detergent tablets for laundry. they are individually wrapped, small and should travel well.

WelshieLover
04-24-2007, 05:33 PM
we are bringing the detergent tablets for laundry. they are individually wrapped, small and should travel well.

I love those individually wrapped tablets. I can't find them anymore. What brand are you finding them in? I just figured they discontinued them. Maybe I need to ask my market to start carrying them.