PDA

View Full Version : On Board Shows

TinksPixieDust
04-15-2007, 10:57 AM
what time/day are the dinner shows for a 3 night cruise? we are the 815 dinner seating but i had wanted to see Disney Dreams and the Golden Mickeys.... will we back on the ship to see them?

:) any help would be greatly appreciated! thanksss

ElenitaB
04-15-2007, 01:46 PM
There are two showings of the shows each night, so everyone can seem them. I'll be honest and tell you not to miss any of them! We loved all three (but by far Disney Dreams was our favorite).

The shows were at 6:15 and 8:30 each night. Plan to get there a little early to get a seat (it can get very crowded) and to enjoy the "Red Carpet Prelude" on the second night (starts at 6:00 and 8:15).

If you look on this thread (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=101135), you'll find links to the Navigators (your daily schedule) for the three-night cruise.

Enjoy your cruise! :mickey:

DisneyDudet
04-21-2007, 01:27 AM
I can't for the life of me find anything to do, except an excursion, that will keep you in Nassau past 5. You should really have no problem making it back in time for the early show of The Golden Mickey's. You will need to be there early, to get good seats, and the pre show is so cute.

You will definitely be back on board from Castaway Cay in time. Disney Dreams is, by far, the best production out there. Its a do not miss. I saw it twice on the Magic, it was that good! You will want to make sure to get there early for this one as well. For this show, we were there before the doors were open.

They do ask that you do not save seats in the theater. We took this as a complete row. We had 5 of us (adults) and we had at least two saving the seats, and they said that was no problem, they just don't like one person saving all the seats.

Have a great time!

AvaNellMouse
04-21-2007, 08:58 AM
We were supprised to see that they not only allowed beverages in the theater :thumbsup: they had wait staff to bring them to us.
It was nice to enjoy a glass of Fairytale Cueve while I waited for the show to start.
We didn't see any of the shows on our first cruise (I KNOW!) but we did make it to Dreams last time. There are no words to describe it. Disney never fails to amaze me.

DisneyDudet
04-21-2007, 04:31 PM
Drinks and snacks are welcome, its just nice to try to clean up afterward.

Disney Dreams is the greatest. My dad, not a real big Disney Fanatic, said "Thats what a musical should be like. It was Disney at its greatest." Did those words just come from my dad? :cool: