PDA

View Full Version : table service for a counter service?

deanthomas121
04-14-2007, 08:37 PM
does anyone know if you can use a table service credit for a counter service meal. i had asked the question when i made the reservations at disney and was told yes but when i made a few adrs i asked the same question and was told no. we are taking our 3 year old and probably wouldnt want to have a sit down meal everynight. thanks in advance if anyone knows if you can or cant.

Natazu
04-14-2007, 08:41 PM
Not at this time, sorry.

Rick Blaine
04-14-2007, 08:51 PM
It seems like something they should allow but they don't. Maybe they are afraid people will ask for a discount or some kind of two-for-one if exchanging a TS for a CS.

deanthomas121
04-15-2007, 10:08 AM
i called the pop resort directly today and they told me they would allow a ts for a cs at the resort because they do not offer a ts at the resort just the food court.it would not be a good decission to switch the meal if you bought the ddp but if it was recieved as part of the free promo as in my case that would work for me.sitting there trying to plan out where you would be everyday not knowing the weather and how you would feel on a certain day so far in advance just seems to take some fun out of a vacation.