PDA

View Full Version : When can you cancel, and 1900 Park Fare

DisneyDudet
04-14-2007, 03:56 PM
OK, we only have time for one dinner, and after my family looked through the restaurants, they want either Garden Grill or 1900 Park Fare.

Since there is a chance that 1900 Park Fare will still be closed when we're there (Oct 12-16) or the menu will change, we might make ADR's for Garden Grill on another night just in case.

My questions are:
When is the last date for canceling an ADR? We want to cancel as soon as we know about 1900PF, so that those who want Garden Grill can make ADR's, but we want to have that back up in case the menu changes or they aren't finished w/ the rehab.

Also, when will we know if they change the menu at 1900 PF? Has there been any word on it?

Thank for all your help!

SBETigg
04-14-2007, 04:09 PM
The rehab date end for 1900 Park Fare is Oct 1, so you should be able to book it without a problem if that's the one you have your heart set on. I don't think you would have any problem getting a Garden Grill ADR should the 1900 Park Fare one somehow not work out. But you can cancel ADRs right up until the last minute, still best to do it as soon as you know.

magicofdisney
04-14-2007, 04:41 PM
Should the rehab be extended, it's my understanding they're having the characters at the GF Cafe.

BTW, unless your reservation requires a credit card, you can cancel up to the last minute. Most credit card ressies require 24-48 hrs advance notice.