PDA

View Full Version : WOOHOO!!! The Sun Just Came Out!!!

Marker
04-14-2007, 11:36 AM
After a cold week and a forecast of 2-3 inches of snow last night, the sun just popped out.

We lucked out last night and just got rain, but the west and south sides of the city apparently had the 2-3 inches. And the temperature is suppose to start going back up where it belongs.

So those of you east of KC, have a touch of patience, it should get to you soon.

SBETigg
04-14-2007, 12:18 PM
We've got snow in the prediction for later tonight. I can't quite believe it will pan out to be much more than sloppy rain. But they are redoing the sewer pipes on our street, so our street is all dirt for now and it will be a big mess either way. Yuck!

Glad to hear you've got a touch of spring back out there. Enjoy the sunshine!

Tinkermom
04-14-2007, 12:28 PM
After a cold week and a forecast of 2-3 inches of snow last night, the sun just popped out.

We lucked out last night and just got rain, but the west and south sides of the city apparently had the 2-3 inches. And the temperature is suppose to start going back up where it belongs.

So those of you east of KC, have a touch of patience, it should get to you soon.

So you lucked out huh? We got about 3 inches last night! It is mostly melted now, just some patches around the house. The sun is starting to come out. I sure hope it warms up soon, I really want to get out in our yard and get some planting done!

imaprincess!
04-14-2007, 02:07 PM
I hear ya! My kids were off all week for Easter break and it was grey and cool all week. We finally have some sun today, but we're supposed to get hammered with rain Sunday, Monday and part of the rest of the week.

I am sooooo ready for warm weather! :cloud9:

Dsnygirl
04-14-2007, 03:46 PM
We have some :sun: here too, today - but it's the calm before the storm, if I believe what the weather guys are telling us - we're supposed to get hammered with 6-12" of snow between tomorrow morning and Monday!! :snowball: :fit: If my girls have another snow day, especially after having the last 10 days off, I think I'll go crazy... :crazy: