PDA

View Full Version : Help me with banking and borrowing!

LovinWDW
04-14-2007, 10:21 AM
We want to book a trip for late Oct 2007, however, we banked all of our left over points from 2006 and we have an August use year. Can I borrow the points that I will get in Aug of 2007 to book this trip now, or do I have to wait until Aug and book it then?:confused:

Tinkermom
04-14-2007, 12:37 PM
You can book now. You will use your banked points first since they would expire at the end of your 2007 use year. You can also use your 2007 points. You are not "borrowing" them since you are using them within your 2007 use year.

When you use points you need to think about when you TRAVEL versus when you BOOK. Since you are traveling in your 2007 use year you could even borrow 2008 points. Hope this all makes sense!

Maleficent's Dad
04-14-2007, 02:38 PM
we banked all of our left over points from 2006 and we have an August use year.
If this is the case, you can book travel for ANY time after August 1, 2007. You could have booked at your home resort last November for this coming August.

Can I borrow the points that I will get in Aug of 2007 to book this trip now, or do I have to wait until Aug and book it then?:confused:
As stated above by Tinkermom, your time of booking and time of travel are two completely different things. You can book immediately for your trip - assuming it's still October 2007.
Good luck. :mickey: