PDA

View Full Version : Disney Phone Numbers Saved????

Marker
04-14-2007, 08:39 AM
Do you have Disney Phone Number saved to your phone? You know, Disney Dining, etc.

I realized yesterday, when I called to make dining plans, that I have the number programmed into my phone. I did that a long time ago. If you have to call to cancel, or change while you are at WDW, it just seems to make since to have the number already in your phone ready to go.

I guess it's just another step in my "Disnification"

kakn7294
04-14-2007, 09:29 AM
My sister and FIL made fun of me for having a bunch of Disney numbers in my phone - until my nephew lost his lanyard, FIL lost his favorite hat, and FIL's wife lost her camera (these are not very responsible people are they? :D ). Conveniently for them, I have the number to lost and found in my phone and was able to locate 2 of the 3 missing items. My phone holds way more numbers than I need, so I just keep the Disney numbers in there.

vizsla
04-16-2007, 03:30 AM
I don't have any Disney numbers saved on my home phone or cell phone. I do have some of the numbers memorized and I also made a small card with all the numbers that I carry in my wallet in case I ever need a number I don't know.