PDA

View Full Version : Le Cellier Steakhouse???

Disneytravels
04-13-2007, 07:51 PM
I have never ate here but get alot of people requesting it and have been told its booking as fast and packed as the castle breakfast...
Has anyone ate here and what is so special about this place. We are eating there for Lunch in September... it was all I could get!
Info Please!! Thanks

robhink
04-13-2007, 08:12 PM
Well it's a very popular place, I've always found the food to be good quality and value. The issues with the place are the size first, it's smaller than any other restaurant and fills up quicker because of that. The other issue that you will have during the "free" dining period is that people need to make TS reservations and hear so many great things about the place.

Christine
04-13-2007, 08:39 PM
Two words: Cheddar Soup! I am NOT kidding, it is out of this world!

JPL
04-13-2007, 08:39 PM
It's definately my favorite place to eat in Epcot:thumbsup: I love the food and the atmospere. They have some of better steaks on property.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
04-13-2007, 10:46 PM
I haven't eaten there yet, but we have ADR's for there for 2 times when we go in August/Sept. I can't wait!

BrerStitch
04-13-2007, 10:49 PM
The DH and I have eaten here on every trip, in fact we usually try and make it our last meal since it's that special to us. Each time we've dined here we've had wonderful CM's. The service has been exceptional and the food terrific.

I have had the Surf 'n' Turf and the Filet Mignon and loved it. And that's saying a lot since I'm not always a steak person! And the Cheddar Soup really is amazing!! We have also find the wine selection to be very good. If you have never tried an Ice wine, get a glass here. You won't regret it!

The atmosphere is also very nice if you would like a romantic dinner / lunch! I hope you enjoy your lunch!

mecarroll
04-13-2007, 11:02 PM
It is one of my favorite places to eat! DW and I ate there on our last night of our honeymoon last year. It was great! They put us between another honeymoon couple and a recently engaged (as in three hours) couple. Not sure if it was just "one of those nights" or they stuck us all together.

Disneytravels
04-14-2007, 10:19 AM
Thank you for the info....
I have heard that it was great steak! My husband will love the cheadar soup!
Is it going to be okay with a infant, 5 & 7 year old?

MsMin
04-14-2007, 11:24 AM
I think the kids will enjoy it is along as they are not tired and starved when they get there(too tired and hungry to wait any longer;) ). They have great bread sticks in several varieties, the pretzel ones are great. I imagine the kids would love them.