PDA

View Full Version : What's the wallpaper on your cell phone? Is it Disney?

Marker
04-13-2007, 07:36 PM
Mine was until about 8 weeks ago. I did have a picture of my Mickey Mouse Bobble Head. It's about 8 inches tall, it's old, and I found it at a garage sale for a buck.

Now, as of 8 weeks ago, I've had a picture of my new grandson. Not much tops Disney things, but he definitely does.

GottaLvDisney
04-13-2007, 07:43 PM
Currently it's a Clemson tiger paw for me...

I tried to get a good Disney to get into the spirit for our upcoming trip, but they didn't have any good ones through my carrier. :(

vizsla
04-13-2007, 08:03 PM
I have Mickey, Goofy, and Donald Duck as my wallpaper, it was easy to get since I have Disney Mobile.

Christine
04-13-2007, 08:03 PM
Mine is my daughter after her Libby Lu makeover.
Congrats on the grandbaby, Marker! Spoil him rotten!!

Jeff
04-13-2007, 08:16 PM
Mine is a picture of the castle.
Also, I have pictures of my daughter and wife at the MK that come up when they call.:mickey:

Christine
04-13-2007, 08:18 PM
Oooo, but I forgot to say...my ringtone is WISHES! DH got a plug that goes from the computer to the phone, and he uploaded it from our vacation video. You can hear the booms and people clapping and everything!

It starts at "Like a bolt out of the blue, fate steps in and sees you through..." and it is AWESOME!

My DD's cellphone ringer is "Spoonful of Sugar" by Mary Poppins!

Jimenyfan
04-13-2007, 08:23 PM
Mine is a picture of my 2 DS after one of my DS HS football games.

BronxTigger
04-13-2007, 08:27 PM
Posted by GottaLvDisney
I tried to get a good Disney to get into the spirit for our upcoming trip, but they didn't have any good ones through my carrier.

Do you have TMobile? Their Disney selection leaves a lot to be desired.

I had a Mickey and the gang winter wallpaper; it was them on a sled in the snow, but about a week or so ago I needed to get into the spring spirit and looked for something new. Now, it's Curious George with some fireflies.

My phone was one of those freebies, and it does not take photos or allow downloads except from TMobile, so I'm a bit limited in what I can put on it.

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
04-13-2007, 10:42 PM
New York Yankees wallpaper for me!! :number1:

It was Goofy until the season started.

DH has "Hakuna Matata" for his ringer, my daughter's favorite Disney song.

Ask me about my iPod, though. I have tons of Disney songs on that. ;)

Marker
04-13-2007, 10:51 PM
well if we're talking ringers, I have "It's A Small World" as my text message ringer. Regular ringer isn't Disney, it's the Banana Phone song if you happen to be familiar with that.

marlyn
04-13-2007, 11:42 PM
My wallpaper is almost the same as my avatar here! :D

I have a few ring tones and they are:
Pirates theme
Capt Sparrow talking
Zip a dee doo dah

When I get a text message it is Mickey saying. "It's one of your friends calling. Wow, you sure are popular"

kakn7294
04-14-2007, 12:17 AM
My wallpaper is a picture of the 4 of us with Mickey in AK in December. I have multiple other pictures to change it to including: oldest DD with Figment, youngest DD with Jasmine, our Leave a Legacy tile, the castle at night, a Steeler helmet for the season, my girls at a Steeler game and several more. My current ringtone is "Part of Your World" although I also have "Under the Sea" and "Kiss the Girl" as well as the theme to "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" for the holidays.

Tinkermom
04-14-2007, 12:50 AM
Right now my wallpaper is Tinkerbell. I also have Disney mobile so I change my wallpaper frequently. Sometimes it is the princesses, sometimes Mickey...

I have different ringtones for different people. For both of my boys (ages 10 and 12) I have "It's a Small World" just to bug them! They hate that song and the ride always calling it the place of the evil dolls!:thedolls: LOL!

For DH I have "When You Wish Upon a Star"

For friends I have "Mickey Mouse March" and "Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Da" and "Under the Sea" plus lots of others!

I take a lot of heat from my co-workers about my phone. However, many times I catch them humming or whistling one of my ringtones!!

Can you tell I LOVE my Disney Mobile phone?!:number1:

JPL
04-14-2007, 01:04 AM
You mean it's not a picture of me :(

Right now I have a picture of my niece but I change it out with Everest and the Castle :cloud9:

Dsnygirl
04-14-2007, 01:18 AM
My wallpaper varies... I just changed it from Mickey to Cinderella's castle... before them it was our favorite lighthouse in Maine. But mostly it's Disney. (And my ringtone is the Mickey Mouse March... always brings a smile, even to the people around me!! :mickey2: )

SunnyNY
04-14-2007, 08:30 AM
Mine is a video of Wishes fireworks. I held my camera phone up to the computer screen to copy it from a Youtube site. Also was able to record the music in my sound category, so now I can hear it whenever I want !

Yimmy
04-14-2007, 10:55 AM
I have Lilo kissing Stitch (saved just because of that great reaction of his). :D

I'm still on the hunt for a small picture of a piece we saw 2 years ago in the Art of Disney store in DD. Hopefully, it's still there for purchase, but we loved the framed Stitch reading a book (without the ducklings, though).

DisnIse
04-14-2007, 12:00 PM
My wallpaper is a picture that I took of the geosphere at EPCOT

I still need to get into this century and figure out how to download ringtones!!!

Bethanymouse
04-14-2007, 10:48 PM
Mine is a picture of the castle at dusk that I took on our last trip!:cloud9:

Nance
04-15-2007, 06:03 AM
I took a picture of the castle of DLP one week ago. I really love it. As ringtone I also have the Mickey Mouse March :mickey:

I would like to have a Disney mobile phone. In about 5 weeks I'm at WDW, anyone knows where to buy it?

Flower
04-15-2007, 08:03 AM
My wallpaper is my baby boy at 2 months (He is now 5 months).

My ringtone is Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride!!!!