PDA

View Full Version : Crusin DVC...

wishes1983
04-13-2007, 11:45 AM
So I was breifly reading through the Cruise Trip reports and saw that someone posted that they had recieved a "goodie bag" for being a DVC member.... is this something you would get only if you booked the cruise with your points through DVC...we're DVC, but didn't use our points for the cruise... I'm just curious... it's always fun to get free stuff :)

ElenitaB
04-15-2007, 06:49 PM
We're DVC members and being "points poor," I would never use points to book a cruise. However, when we arrived at our cabin door there was a big "DVC member" magnet waiting for us! :D (It's now on our refrigerator.)

There's a DVC member getaway onboard that you shouldn't miss. Ours had a presentation about the latest DVC news and a trivia contest. We ended up winning a few things and also received DVC baseball caps! :thumbsup: I must say, it was more than we received when we joined DVC.

wendy*darling
04-18-2007, 06:17 PM
That's good to know!
We are not using our points for our cruise either, but will use them for the AKLV after we return.
It's nice to know they care, even if we aren't on points.:thumbsup:

bobmouse65
04-23-2007, 08:00 PM
I don't consider us points heavy but we are using them for the cruise. We had to borrow from next years but will have aenough to have a trip to WDW in 08. I will be cool if we do get something for being a DVC member.

boB