PDA

View Full Version : How good is Whispering Canyon?

bdm@pga
04-13-2007, 11:34 AM
I have never eaten at whipsering canyon and was wondering how much fun it is. We are going on June and have the time, so If it is worth it I thought we would try this one. What do you think?

richardsa98
04-13-2007, 11:38 AM
We LOVED Wilderness Lodge, but didn't think that Whispering Canyons food was that great! We enjoyed the show that they put on, but unless you have young kids, you should eat at AP, their more formal rest. That was YUMMY...
But the hotel is beautiful and if you aren't staying there, a must see:number1:

goofysbabe
04-13-2007, 11:58 AM
We LOVED Whispering Canyon. My kids still talk about it. They had a really good time. We celebrated their birthdays there and they had to sign happy birthday to themselves while riding stick ponies around the restaurant. We thought the food was really good. My parents had some soup and just loved it. I will warn you it is REALLY loud, so be prepared. I'd say at least try it once!:thumbsup:

EdwardBear
04-13-2007, 12:01 PM
Whispering Canyon is a very nice restaurant that can be lots of fun. Both times I've eaten there (3 years ago and a couple weeks ago) I've had to wait well beyond my ADR time, thankfully the lobby of the Wilderness Lodge is beautiful and comfortable to wait in. The food has it's plusses and minuses, I thought the sausage, potatoes, chicken and pork were very good while the ribs were dried out and nasty. Both times the Cast Members were very friendly and attentive. This place can get loud and crazy so expect that.

Disneydynomite
04-13-2007, 12:09 PM
We enjoyed the food, however it was the worst water I've ever tasted. No other water from the tap at any other place tasted this vile! So I ordered a sprite and it tasted like the water. You might wanna bring in your own bottle. That being said, we all enjoyed the food and would return for that. The only other issue was the noise level, you couldn't have a conversation at all.