PDA

View Full Version : Any spare pixie dust?

TinyDancer
04-13-2007, 10:42 AM
Today at about 2:15 in the morning our fire alarms went off and we all hustled outside. About half an hour later we were herded into the field house across the street. Two buildings of 8 stories each were milling around with no one telling us what was going on. WELL. It turns out there was a water main break on the 3rd floor of one of the buildings and my friend's room was one of 3 that was flooded. The poor thing was distraught. I think just about everything is ok, but at 3:30 in the morning that is quite a shock. She realizes its just stuff, but she's fairly.... stuff-oriented, lol. Anyway, if you could send a little pixie dust this way, I'm sure she would appreciate it!

Oh yeah, we weren't allowed back inside the building until 4:30 or so and you can't just fall back asleep after that (I was up until about 6am), so any left over pixie dust could maybe be sent to all the students who have to go to class today on a few hours of sleep...

Thanks so much!!!

One month and a wake-up!!!

ChipnDaleGal
04-13-2007, 11:09 AM
What a wake up call!! I am sorry for your poor friend. I love my stuff too, so I am sure she is upset. But thank goodness there was no fire and no one was hurt. :pixie:

DVC2004
04-13-2007, 11:17 AM
More pixie dust! I am glad everyone was OK.

Cinderelley
04-13-2007, 12:20 PM
More pixie dust! I am glad everyone was OK.

Ditto

Jeremy
04-13-2007, 12:26 PM
Pixie dust on the way!:pixie: :pixie: :pixie: