PDA

View Full Version : good sushi at teppenyaki?

dyin tago
04-13-2007, 10:14 AM
my dw tried sushi for first time last sept at california grill and loved it.

we want to try different restaurants this year and wonder if the sushi is decent at teppenyaki?
or maybe another suggestion?:mickey:

RazdOnDis
04-13-2007, 10:20 AM
I don't do sushi but my son said it was fantastic.

mdricks
04-13-2007, 10:51 AM
I always grab a quick afternoon snack at the little lounge (Matsu No Ma Lounge) that overlooks the lagoon. The menu is sparse compared to a "real" sushi bar but all the standards are there and the fish is very fresh and tasty. the service is excellent. If you want to give sushi a try on its own, I highly recommend giving this a shot.

Last year in April I had a Ichiban (beer) a small Sake (rice wine served hot) and octopus, tuna, yellowtail sushi with a seaweed salad. (ok a big snack I get carried away sometimes) total bill was $31.00.

Frankly, this was enough for two as a snack and like I mentioned everything was top notch.
:fishbowl:

prttynpnk
04-13-2007, 11:21 AM
We've had it there and it's pretty good- not as diverse as Cali gril of course, but quite yumsy.

4myprincesses
04-13-2007, 12:44 PM
It is pretty good, however I would suggest stopping into Kimono's over at the Swan/Dolphin for the best Sushi in the :mickey: world :mickey:
DH and I try to make an evening of it once a trip while the girls stay with my parents. The sushi is tasty with a huge selection, they have Tiger beer (something I can't find except in Hanoi), and then you can walk it all off at the nearby boardwalk.