PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY FRIDAY! Freaky Friday...

MickeysGirl
04-13-2007, 07:04 AM
Good morning all and HAPPY FRIDAY!!

You know, it was rather strange this morning. The alarm went off and I just had the strong compulsion to NOT get out of bed. But I eventually did and Nigel says to me, "Look, it's the Friday we've all been waiting for... the 13th!" I then immediately knew WHY I shouldn't have gotten out of bed. :alarm:

Today is Friday the 13th! Cue creepy music.. At this rate, I'm just hoping to make it to work, get finished with the deadline ahead of us and make it home in one piece. So why not start today off in style?

Welcome one and all to the...

:hide2: We'll be A-OK Friday Party!:hide:

Happy Friday everyone!

Specialty Drink of the day: :marg: Fuquay Friday Night
... with sprite for the kids and an open bar as always ....
:wine: :papple: :beer:

Have a great and safe Friday everyone!! Look out for those creepies out there today!:spy:

For those interested....

FUQUAY FRIDAY NIGHT

2 shots Absolut KurantŪ
2 shots Sprite
Grenadine
1 shot Cherry Cola

Absolute can be varied to taste and alcohol tollerance. Discretion is advised. Also a dash of lime can be added for a slightly different taste.

alpro2
04-13-2007, 07:12 AM
Happy Friday (the 13th) all! Have a great weekend! :marg:

pogo
04-13-2007, 07:16 AM
Happy Friday the 13th everyone !

I'm just going to stay in today and try not to have anything bad happen that might ruin my WDW trip next week. :thumbsup:

I better skip the drink and just have the sprite. :D

Piglet822
04-13-2007, 07:22 AM
Have a great and safe Friday everyone!! Look out for those creepies out there today!:spy:

What about the creepies :spy: in here??

Happy Friday the 13th everyone :blackcat:

And for those that didn't know, paraskavedekatriaphobia is fear of Friday the 13th.

drummerboy
04-13-2007, 07:44 AM
Happy Friday. It's especially happy for me, since I'm starting my week's vacation this afternoon. What a day to start eh?

Surely today's drink must be named after the North Carolina town of Fuquay Varina.

imaprincess!
04-13-2007, 07:45 AM
You can't scare me on Friday the 13th!

I had a big old Ford Excursion drive through my house on April Fool's Day in 2003. That's the day I fear!

:car:

vizsla
04-13-2007, 08:13 AM
Happy Friday the 13th:thedolls:

JanetMegan
04-13-2007, 08:37 AM
Awww 13th, smirtheenth. No big deal right?

Hmm that drink sounds dangerous, yet tasty. I think I'll have 2-to start ;)

Hey what does this button do??

Dsnygirl
04-13-2007, 08:51 AM
:dance: Happy Friday the 13th, everyone!! Feeling pretty good about today (where's that wood to knock on??? :blush: ) - got my tax $$ back overnight, I'm 180 days out from our next trip today.... not a bad way to start out! Hoping it all continues... :fingers:

Hope everyone out there has a great day today!! Watch out for the :alien: and :blackcat: !! :D

disneydrmr
04-13-2007, 09:03 AM
I ain't afraid of no Friday the 13th! :hide2: Why am I under the chair then? Um, well, I was, um, I dropped something and was picking it up.. yeah, that's it. That's my story and I'm sticking to it! :D So, can I have a flavored water please? Hope everyone has a SAFE and happy Friday and weekend!

Nascfan
04-13-2007, 09:07 AM
Happy Friday the 13th everyone!

Hope everyone has a good day and a better weekend. I'll take a Sprite please. :)

Caroleh
04-13-2007, 09:16 AM
Happy Friday the 13Th, everyone!!!!

Friday the 13Th doesn't bother me, even though I'm staying in today. The sky is overcast and the sewing machine is calling my name and so is my scrapbooking, so it seems like a good day to stay in,

I'll have one of those drinks to start with. I've got some cheese and crackers to share with everyone, so help yourselves!!

mtown71
04-13-2007, 09:33 AM
HAPPY FRIDAY THE 13TH ALL!!!!!
Hmmm..makes me kinda dread going to work. Too many weirdos will be coming in. I'll just hope for the best. I'll take a Sprite..brought some peanut butter M&Ms to share.:mickey:

drummerboy
04-13-2007, 09:35 AM
Friday the 13Th doesn't bother me, the sewing machine is calling my name and so is my scrapbooking,
And they're both lying in wait for you to enter the room, muwahahahahaha... :thedolls: :thedolls:

Caroleh
04-13-2007, 09:58 AM
And they're both lying in wait for you to enter the room, muwahahahahaha... :thedolls: :thedolls:

I'm pretty sure of that!!! I think the cat has been giving them pouncing lessons!!!;) OR the needles and scissors are looking for blood....maybe I should stay away!!!

Lucille
04-13-2007, 10:06 AM
Happy Friday Everyone.

Jamie, could I have an extra large FUQUAY FRIDAY NIGHT please?

MsMin
04-13-2007, 10:18 AM
Well, I'll be on the road today :D I'll stick to my coffee. :spy:
Happy Friday Everyone. Anyone want some deviled eggs?? Ignore those colors on the egg :egg:

Jeremy
04-13-2007, 10:47 AM
Happy Friday!!!:party:

CanadianWDWFan
04-13-2007, 10:59 AM
Happy Friday the 13TH everyone! I'll try one of those!:marg:

One week to go to WDW and Pogo and I will be :cheers: at POFQ pool bar!

ChipDale
04-13-2007, 11:00 AM
T :thedolls: G :thedolls: I :thedolls: F

Even if it's the 13th, I'll take it! The ending to a very long week. :D Jamie, I'd love to try one of those Fuquay Friday Night :marg: drinks please. :tasty: Followed by my usual 6X :beer: of course! :D

Happy Friday Everybody!

offwego
04-13-2007, 11:27 AM
Happy Friday. It's especially happy for me, since I'm starting my week's vacation this afternoon. What a day to start eh?

Surely today's drink must be named after the North Carolina town of Fuquay Varina.

We are converting you aren't we "eh"?

Happy Friday to you all!!

pink
04-13-2007, 12:25 PM
Happy Friday the 13th everybody!

Coincidentally enough, I usually have really good luck on this day! :confused:

:mickey:

SgtTigger
04-13-2007, 12:55 PM
Happy Friday Everyone

We will not in the post mention that number :thedolls:

Nope It is just another day....... Yea thats it.....

I even brought the band again this week...

:rocker: :piano: :drummer: :pipes: :play:

Ok everyone have fun.....

Hey anyone notice that Beths egg are different colors???? look this one if yellow and this one is blue... and this one is red....

:cop: :tigger:

Jasper
04-13-2007, 01:05 PM
What about the creepies :spy: in here??

Hey, I resemble that remark!!!

Happy Friday the 13th everyone!

As for not feeling like getting out of bed this morning, for some of us that is an everyday experience!

pogo
04-13-2007, 02:02 PM
Your starting your vacation...... :drama: and you are not going to WDW to be at our Mini Meet ? :huh: :faint:

One week to go to WDW and Pogo and I will be :cheers: at POFQ pool bar!
You're right we will.:cheers: We are looking forward to finally meeting you guys ! :D

conorsmom2000
04-13-2007, 02:05 PM
Happy Friday the 13th everyone!!! :blackcat:

I think it's one of those days already.....I knew it was Friday, and I knew it was the 13th, but I didn't really put it together that it was "Fridaythe13th" until I read this thread!

Now I"ll probably we seeing :spy: everywhere I look..... :hide2:

Jaime, that drink sounds yummy!! Send one this way!! (please! :D )

MauiMouse
04-13-2007, 09:01 PM
Happy Friday the 13th!

Well I'm a happy camper tonight as I got my laptop back up and running. And luckily it's still under warranty. So Yippee!

Jamie, have a good weekend. I could just go for a sprite right now, but I need is super cold. Thanks dear. :thumbsup:

Dr_Nigel_C
04-13-2007, 09:16 PM
Happy Friday, everyone!!

Hey Mary! Glad you got your laptop back!

Drinks are on the way, everyone!

SgtTigger
04-13-2007, 10:23 PM
I could just go for a sprite right now, but I need is super cold. Thanks dear.

Hey Mary let me help with that cold Sprite...... If I just spray it with this....
Spppppptttttttttt Oh no...... Look at the ice......:snowball:

hey mary????? is that warranty still good on that laptop?????? I think it is under all that ice from your drink..........

Hang on Ill go get the flame thrower to thaw it out......

:bolt:

MsMin
04-13-2007, 11:48 PM
Bret does that sprite always smoke like that? or is something under that ice?

?? I don't know why I feel like I've just been to Disney-- Have you ever gone somewhere and felt like you should be writing a trip report??
I've never been to the wilderness lodge but somehow I feel like I've been there;) Some days these road trips are really long....

Dr_Nigel_C
04-14-2007, 10:38 AM
Hey, Beth, I know whatcha mean -- sounds like you had a visit to Casa de Tigger, right?

:D

SgtTigger
04-14-2007, 04:20 PM
Hey, Beth, I know whatcha mean -- sounds like you had a visit to Casa de Tigger, right?

:D

Dr. Nigel you are so smart.... I like the name but I think I better stick to Sherrie's Wilderness Lodge........ :pine:
Hey beth with all the time you spent on the Highway yesterday you could have almost been to Disney World....... :car:

Just a note to all INTERCOTEES dont follow beth to WDW... the interstate seems to not agree with her.......... and she attracks traffic jams........ and that would be coming and going......... :drive: :razz: