PDA

View Full Version : What would you choose? Flying Fish Cafe, Cali Grill, Le Cellier, or the Brown Derby.

Mikey Piano 23
04-13-2007, 02:05 AM
Going to Disney in August I need to pick a final restaurant. What would you choose between these 4?

Flying Fish Cafe, Cali Grill, Le Cellier, or the Brown Derby.

:pizza:

Mickey91
04-13-2007, 02:11 AM
I would definitely go to Le Cellier. DH says go to the Cali Grill.

Natazu
04-13-2007, 03:08 AM
California Grill - didn't even have to think about it.

pox24
04-13-2007, 08:10 AM
No Contest... The California Grille. I can't say it enough, it is by far the best on property. I liked it better than Victoria and Albert's.

SBETigg
04-13-2007, 08:11 AM
California Grill.

wifey5794
04-13-2007, 08:31 AM
Cali Grill hands down!

:cheer:

Tinkermom
04-13-2007, 09:32 AM
California Grill - didn't even have to think about it.

Ditto!:thumbsup: Can't beat it for the food, service and the VIEW!!!

SurferStitch
04-13-2007, 11:20 AM
I'm with the majority so far....

Cali Grill all the way!!! :thumbsup:

Crow
04-13-2007, 07:49 PM
my first time at CA Grill will b in May.
and i havent eaten at Flying Fish
but Le Cellier & Brown Derby are both great

hope
04-13-2007, 10:05 PM
California Grill (with Flying Fish being second!)

Veectoor
04-14-2007, 09:17 AM
I've eaten at all these before and they are all excellent.

But, California Grill is in a class all its own. No doubt about it.

Kairi_7378
04-14-2007, 12:12 PM
CA Grill hands down! :cloud9: I've eaten in some fancy places in New York and Philadelphia, and this is one of my all time favorite dining experiences. Plus, the view is AWESOME. What better way is there to say goodbye to Disney World than to gaze over the MK while the sun sets?
Brown Derby is good but I thought that it was a little expensive for the portion size. (Works well for Fantasmic though.)
Haven't eaten at the Flying Fish or Le Cellier but I have heard great things about them from friends, so I guess you can't go wrong with any of the choices you have!

jiifigment
04-14-2007, 12:46 PM
I see the vote is pretty unanimous, so I'm going to interject a thought. We've eaten at all 4. And I'll agree the atmosphere at Cali is BY FAR the best. If view along with excellent food is what you're after, you won't beat it. However, if you're on the dining plan, Le Cellier is 1 table credit...all of the others are 2! Given that the food at Le Cellier is AMAZING, and when we go in September we'll be on the dining plan again, I chose Le Cellier over Cali.

Just my :twocents:

Maleficent's Dad
04-14-2007, 03:20 PM
All four are excellent choices. I've had great experiences in them all.

To me, Cali Grill is a bit loud & crowded and wouldn't be my first choice. Incredible view though!

Flying Fish is very loud as well - and I actually prefer their menu. But alas, no view.

Le Cellier - Solid choice, but to be honest, would be my last pick of these four (we've eaten here about 50 times, so maybe we're tired of it...).

Brown Derby - my favorite lunch in all of WDW. We love it for dinner, but it's more of the Cobb Salad for lunch place.

I guess I'd therefore go FF followed by Cali Grill. But the Cali Grill is immensely popular on these boards as you can read above! :mickey: