PDA

View Full Version : Nemo Show?

hnybear22
04-13-2007, 12:40 AM
Has anyone seen the Nemo show at AK??
From what I have seen on the Travel Chan. show it looks great.
Going in Sept. and would love to see this- any guess on wait times or if fastpass is available?
thanks

TiggerRPh
04-13-2007, 10:08 AM
We saw the show in February and loved it. I'll admit, I had concerns about the show since there was very little music in the movie, but they did a great job.

The show is amazing...Animal Kingdom now has the two best live shows on property.

McGoofy
04-13-2007, 11:53 AM
I went over President's weekend when all of the parks were extremely crowded. At this time, we waited in line for about 1 1/2 hours. There was no fastpass for this attraction. Now I am guessing since you are going in September you shouldn't have to wait nearly as long. (But you never know anymore. Disney seems to be crowded all the time now.) As for the show, you really should see it. It is so cute. I had preconceived notions before hand about being able to see the puppeteers. However, after seeing the show it was really neat and the puppeteers added a lot of emotion to it. There are a lot of neat surprises during the show--things that appear "off stage." The special effects are very well done. I definitely think you would enjoy the show.

PirateStitch
04-13-2007, 10:20 PM
The show is awesome! No complaints here... The only disappointing aspect was the line. The auditorium only seats like 1500 (which is a lot) But it fill so quickly. You have to be in line at least 45 minutes before show start. An hour will get you up front. Have fun!

Christine
04-13-2007, 10:28 PM
Well, I may be the only person on earth that feels this way, but I can't stand the new Nemo show! The voices really irritated me (especially Nemo's), the way their talking turned into singing was unnatural, and I just found it all around bad.
I will say the scenery was incredible though!