PDA

View Full Version : Dining Plan ??'s

Bringonthemouse!
04-12-2007, 10:26 PM
OK all you Dining Plan Pros:

Is it possible to use a TS credit on a counter service meal? Crazy question and a long story behind it!
:mickey:

Natazu
04-12-2007, 10:44 PM
Not at this time, sorry.

cubbie
04-12-2007, 10:47 PM
As of last September, yes. We had some extra TS left last year, so we used them for counter service, and we even ended up buying a counter service dinner for a family. At that time, if you used TS for a CS meal, they even gave you a coupon for a free lanyard and pin or a poster. I'm not sure if they've changed things, but I know last year you could for sure.

Natazu
04-12-2007, 10:59 PM
As of last September, yes. We had some extra TS left last year, so we used them for counter service, and we even ended up buying a counter service dinner for a family. At that time, if you used TS for a CS meal, they even gave you a coupon for a free lanyard and pin or a poster. I'm not sure if they've changed things, but I know last year you could for sure.
That was a limited time offer to help relieve pressure on TS restaurants during "free dining".

bicker
04-13-2007, 07:25 AM
And it isn't clear whether Disney will offer as many free dining promotions as they did last year, so there may be no need for them to make that offer they made last year again this year.

Best advice: Plan on using the Dining Plan exactly as it is intended: Each person having a snack, a CS meal and a TS meal for each night of their stay. Pretty-much everything else is subject to change, anyway.