PDA

View Full Version : Question about...

jilwil
04-12-2007, 10:14 PM
wristbands. How early in the day can you obtain wristbands for the nighttime EMH? I looked on InfoCentral, but could not find an answer to this question. Also, in InfoCentral it stated that you must obtain a wristband two hours before park closing. Could someone please tell ignorant me, :confused: is that two hours before the listed park closing or two hours before the end of the EMH? (Hope that makes sense.:blush: ) Thanks in advance for the help!:)

MMouse6937
04-12-2007, 10:20 PM
It's basically two hours before the park would normally close. We found that for the most part bands were being handed out around 5 or
6ish. I was also nervous that there would be a mad dash for the bands, but found that for the most part it was an easy thing to obtain. We normally would have dinner and then go over to where they were handing out the wristbands and get ours earlier than later. Hope I helped you!! :)

Lorraine444
04-12-2007, 10:23 PM
Good Question/Answer -
Here's another.....
Where do they hand out wristbands?

dolphinmickey9170
04-12-2007, 10:27 PM
Wristbands can be obtained at the following Magic Kingdom locations;
The Castle Hub, Caribbean Plaza, Timekeeper Entrance, Riverboat Landing and the Seven Dwarf's Mine.

Wristbands can be obtained at the following Epcot locations;
The Main Entrance, Future World East Breezeway, Future World West Breezeway, International Gateway and World Showcase Plaza - Mexico.

Wristbands can be obtained at the following Studios locations;
TheABC Theater, the Main Entrance area, Sunset Boulevard and Rock 'n Roller Coaster Courtyard.

Wristbands can be obtained at the following Animal Kingdom locations;
TheMain Entrance area, Entrance to Asia, Near the Boneyard in Dinoland, It's Tough to be a Bug, and the Harambe School in Africa.

Lorraine444
04-14-2007, 08:31 AM
Wonderful!!!!

Printing this & bringing it with me!!!!!!

Thanks a Million!

FLKatie912
04-14-2007, 02:12 PM
Can you not get them at your resort anymore? I know during my last trip I got them from the front desk.