PDA

View Full Version : BB or TL for girls 5-8 years old?

Catzle
04-12-2007, 04:54 PM
I know this was just asked but I'm thinking more of a children area for the 5-8 year old. At BB I know last year my older daughter although she enjoyed the "kids area" they stopped her a couple of times and told her she was too tall and wouldn't let her go. So which park is better for the 5-8 year old where they can go together and one not be denied?

MOJoe
04-17-2007, 12:27 PM
My 2 DS, 4 & 9, went to TL 4 years ago. Our first stop was the play area. I don't recall anyone telling my 9 year old he couldn't be in there. He did, however, after an hour, become bored and wanted to go on the slides, and see the rest of the park. Our problem was not that the boys couldn't play together - but that they wanted to do different things. We ended up going our seperate ways, but still had a great day. If your kids want to play together, i doubt you will have a problem a TL. Have fun!

Disneypixie513
04-18-2007, 10:35 PM
Well,i'm not sure about Tl but we went to BB in
'05 and there was a "pre-teen" section that went up to 12 years old. I was 13 at the time and i wasnt allowed but then later i lied about my age b/c i wanted to do something and i got away with it. :blush:

Nekochan
04-22-2007, 07:34 AM
The pre teen section is GREAT at BB. My son totally exhausted himself there he was having so much fun.