PDA

View Full Version : Disney Radio Stations

flying carpet
04-12-2007, 02:20 PM
Is anyone a total Dork like me. I found a stations called Mouse World Radio. It plays all music from the parks and rides. I listen every day. I am not sure if I can post how to get to the stations but currious if anyone else listens everyday?

KrystalR83
04-12-2007, 02:37 PM
I listen to Mouse World Radio everyday at work:mickey: . It helps ease my disney withdrawel some. My BF like Dis Radio

Marker
04-12-2007, 05:32 PM
I often listen at work as well, not Mouse World Radio, but there are other Disney selections as well. I also have some Disney music and sounds loaded on my phone (mp3 player) that I listen to in the car and ohter places as well.

magicofdisney
04-12-2007, 06:56 PM
I LOVE mouseworldradio! It's my favorite live365 station. At night they play Illuminations, Spectromagic, and Wishes all in a row. :mickey:

cubbie
04-12-2007, 10:53 PM
I actually have all Disney presets. Mouse House Radio, Disney Magic, Orlando Sky, Park Hopper Radio, D-Magic Radio, Dis Radio, INTERCOT Radio (of course), and Sorceror Radio. Plenty of selection to keep you in the Disney mood.

Disneyfun
04-12-2007, 11:14 PM
Another good live365.com station is Tour Guide Mike. My favorite though is D-Magic Radio although mouse would radio does play the MK opening and all 61 some odd minutes of Main Street area music loop in the morning!

KAJUNKING
04-13-2007, 12:11 AM
i love the fact that once you put one Disney station in your favorites on live365, when you log in it tells you "others with similar presets also enjoy also enjoy......." thats how Ive found a lot of them, but mouseworld radio is one of my favorites :mickey:

jennbunn
04-13-2007, 12:42 AM
i love my disney music on live 365!!! my fav is disney magic. i also like dis radio,intercot,tour guide mike,mouse world,radio buena vista,& orlando sky. i listen every night when i am on my computer. :cloud9:

KAJUNKING
04-14-2007, 10:29 AM
i love my disney music on live 365!!! my fav is disney magic. i also like dis radio,intercot,tour guide mike,mouse world,radio buena vista,& orlando sky. i listen every night when i am on my computer. :cloud9:

i listen a lot at night when im goofing around on intercot :mickey:

chrisb26
04-15-2007, 02:11 AM
I listen to MouseWorld in the evening when they play the illuminations. I really like the pre-show music. I listen to Dis Radio alot it is probably my favorite they play ride music like mansion and pirates. They also play parade music alot which is cool.