PDA

View Full Version : Mk Live ET for rammy 5yr DS

mrs.jacksparrow
04-12-2007, 02:10 PM
Hi,
I've begun my daily must see list for our Oct vacation :joy: and I've started to look at the LIVE shows in MK and none of them seem like something that my 5 year old son would enjoy He is very RAMMY. Not the singing and dancing sort.
Ariel' Groto, Belle's story time, judges tent, galaxy theatre. Are they active boy friendly???
Should these be a skip, no need to bother event?

Just wondering. :thumbsup:

thanks

MMouse6937
04-12-2007, 02:45 PM
First excuse my ignorance, but I'm not sure what RAMMY is, but just going on the fact that he's a boy, I can offer these opinions.

The Judge's Tent is great. Just the walk through Mickey house, backyard and the tent are great. Plus, if you're going in Oct the wait shouldn't be too long.

Ariel's Grotto could also be fun, I know there is an interactive water fountain there. I wouldn't consider this a MUST do, but it would be a great diversion or energy expeller.

I would skip Belle's story time unless he's really into the disney stories. That's a lot of sitting for someone who might not be interested in princesses. If I had a child who LOVED the princesses, it would be a definate, but if you don't, I wouldn't bother.

So those are my opinions, hopefully I was helpful. Have fun!! :thumbsup:

mrs.jacksparrow
04-12-2007, 03:10 PM
LOL..Rammy = can't sit still, doesn't like anything that takes time. On the move at all times.:D
thanks I think he would like the fountains!

RPHX2NC
04-13-2007, 10:34 AM
Don't count him out just yet. The member of our family that loved breakfast at CRT the most was my DS 3! He stood up and yelled "Poppins" I never would have predicted that. He is a very good sport now age 5 to DD7 and DD3. The things I thought they would love were sometimes not he highlight. He will suprise you.

DS then 3 loved Dinosaur thought it was awesome and cried at dinner because he was scared of Donald Duck:confused:

Figment!
04-13-2007, 11:09 AM
From Walt Disney World Shows & Entertainment Guide (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/../infocentral/park/entertainment.asp)

Captain Jack Sparrow’s Pirate Tutorial
Description: Jack Sparrow shows young mateys the ropes of being a swashbuckling pirate.
Duration: 20 Minutes
Click for Photos (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/../themeparks/magickingdom/adventureland/piratetutorial/default.asp)
Typical Number of Showings: Six Times Daily
Typical Showing Time Periods: Six showing between 10:00 am – 4:30 pm

Woody's Cowboy Camp
Description: Round up your posse for some rootin'-tootin', straight-shootin' good times with Woody, Jesse and Bullseye at Woody's Cowboy Camp. Sam the Singin' Cowboy leads a western hoedown that rings out across the prairie.
Duration: 20 Minutes
Typical Number of Showings: Six Times Daily
Typical Showing Time Periods: Six showings between 10:00 am – 4:30 pm

Main Street Family Fun Day Parade
Description: Parade your red, white and blue spirit down the heart of Main Street, U.S.A. as you join the celebration.
Duration: 15 Minutes
Typical Number of Showings: Three Times Daily
Typical Showing Time Periods: Three showings between 12:30 pm – 4:30 pm