PDA

View Full Version : wonders of life pav

LiloLovesTheKing26
04-12-2007, 01:52 PM
Does anyone think with Spaceship earth closing that they will open WOL up ???

Spaceship Tigger
04-12-2007, 02:04 PM
I really think they should, considering that SE is a huge attraction in Future World. Though I'm not really sure of the condition of anything inside WoL anymore.

Carol
04-12-2007, 02:53 PM
Lets hope so. They've got to do something with those crowds in Future World. Fast Passes are gone before noon already for the other attractions in that area.

JPL
04-12-2007, 02:58 PM
I really hope so I would love one more last chance to ride Body Wars and see Crannium Command. I caught Command in December but the arrival of certain Webmaster who shall reamin nameless spoiled my chance to ride Body Wars - cough JohnY cough -

kakn7294
04-12-2007, 03:15 PM
If they would open WOL, I would hope that they do a little maintenance and fix it up a bit. I understand that they don't want to spend a lot of time and money (basically the bottom line) since it's not permanently open but it's so sadly run-down and I think really reflects badly on the parks. We were there in December and other than the 3 attraction, there was absolutely nothing else here. How hard could it be to reopen that small gift shop and ice cream stand already inside the building and throw a coat of paint on the walls?

DizneyRox
04-12-2007, 05:32 PM
I'm guessing that they don't need the capacity... With Living with the Land being able to push through more people now, the Nemo ride at Living Seas, and maybe even being able to absorb more people with M:S with the two different rides, they may be able to get away with not having to open anything new.

Capacity is detemined by open attractions and throughput as well as other things. If they open the Pavillion they will need more CMs to staff the attraction there and to Disney the extra capacity doesn't seem to translate into more profits.

PetefromRI
04-12-2007, 06:40 PM
Maybe I've been living in a cave.What do you mean the're closing Spaceship Earth?Do you mean for a rehab?I understand that Siemens is taking over the post ride section and that it will be complete in early 2008, but I didn't think they were going to close the ride for that.
As far as the Wonders of Life goes,I think it's a shame that it's not open always.What a wonderful,educational and fun Pavillion.I hope they reopen it.

GrmGrninGost
04-12-2007, 11:35 PM
WOL was open when we were there in Dec. I had forgotten how fun it was. Love Cranium Command. Hope there is a chance it will reopen permanently!