PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Mnssp

sacandjac
04-12-2007, 11:41 AM
We are planning a short trip to WDW in September and while researching I saw where MNSSP will be going on the Friday that we get there. I have never attended and was wondering when the tickets would go on sale, if they haven't already done so. Any information appreciated. Also, we will have a 3 year old, do you think he would enjoy? Thanks, Jill

deltaxi108
04-12-2007, 03:25 PM
June 1st!!

DisneyDudet
04-12-2007, 06:32 PM
I've heard May 1st. They will announce the date, and all of Intercot will know before they actually go on sale.

We're planning on going as well, so we're excited! You going so early in the parties, you probably won't have a problem securing tickets even if you missed the day they go on sale.

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
04-12-2007, 09:44 PM
We are looking forward to going for the first time this year too!! :thumbsup:

MMouse6937
04-12-2007, 10:23 PM
Ditto for us too. This will be the first time we've been there at the same time they're having the party, so I'm very much looking forward to it. I heard the parade is outstanding. I also have been told by Deb at MJs and tickets should be released on May 1st. Have fun!! :mickey:

deltaxi108
04-13-2007, 10:19 AM
A cast member told me June 1st on the phone, but I guess they could have been wrong. How late will they let you into the party? I know it starts at 7 but how late after that will they still let you in as long as you have a ticket for it?

McGoofy
04-13-2007, 11:45 AM
Does anybody know if there is a way you can be notified when the tickets go on sale? Does Disney have any kind of link that will notify you? I'm doing it the manual way... I keep checking Intercot everyday because I know it will be soon. However, it would be nice if there was an easier way through something that would notify me. Just wondering.

Thanks.

PrincessCandaceMarie
04-13-2007, 12:20 PM
I can't wait for them to go on sale too! I went on the first night last year in September and I had a blast. I know lots of other people didn't enjoy it since it was drizzling such for part of the night, but I still had a great time, and got tons of candy, photo ops, and just enjoyed the entire experience!!!

DisneyDudet
04-13-2007, 09:35 PM
Does anybody know if there is a way you can be notified when the tickets go on sale? Does Disney have any kind of link that will notify you? I'm doing it the manual way... I keep checking Intercot everyday because I know it will be soon. However, it would be nice if there was an easier way through something that would notify me. Just wondering.

Thanks.

Intercot will be the best place. They will put a link in the main page as soon as they announce when they will go on sale.

As far as getting into the parks, I believe its probably about an hour before its over. You don't want to come in late. There will be so much going on that you'll miss out! I suggest getting there as soon as you can.

wdwnomad
04-13-2007, 10:03 PM
I wouldn't worry about getting the MNSSHP tickets as soon as they come out. The only ones I remember even selling out are the ones right before Halloween. And even those it takes awhile before that happens.

SillyOldBear
04-14-2007, 12:06 AM
I've been wondering this too! I can't wait... still don't know what I'll dress as though.

Wolf
04-14-2007, 01:57 PM
I'm not sure when the tickets go on sale but deffinantly go! Watch out for the parade though it might scare your little one, there is a really big horse that runs through and then the gravediggers do alot of sparks with their shovels. Thats the only thing I'd worry about with young ones. Its so much fun! Be sure to dress up the whole family it really makes it feel like halloween no matter if its still a month away!!

Mickey91
04-19-2007, 01:04 PM
We are planning a short trip to WDW in September and while researching I saw where MNSSP will be going on the Friday that we get there. I have never attended and was wondering when the tickets would go on sale, if they haven't already done so. Any information appreciated. Also, we will have a 3 year old, do you think he would enjoy? Thanks, Jill
I have heard they go on sale May 1. But just keep checking. I would go on and buy them as soon as you can. We went over Columbus Day weekend one year (3rd MNSSHP of that year)and watched people get turned away that were told by CMs there was NO WAY it would sell out. This did happen to be a holiday weekend, but I still wouldn't leave it to chance. The parties are becoming very popular and at any time they could all be sell outs.