PDA

View Full Version : Park/Parade/Fireworks/EMH Schedules?????

Marker
04-12-2007, 11:21 AM
I'm looking at the various schedules for our September trip, and since it's a little over 5 months away, I was wondering what the likelihood of these schedules changing.

Once these schedules are announce, do they usually stick to them, or are they sometimes subject to change?

I like to look at the schedules to plot out my meals and park plans. I noticed also, that on Sept 23, it's currently schedule to be an Evening EMH day, but there is no SpectroMagic schedule, that disappoints me. Spectro is scheduled the day before, and the day after, but no on the EMH evening.

(I'm also a little disappointed that the EMH will only go to 11:00 pm instead of 2:00 am, although it's probably better for in the long run)

Carol
04-12-2007, 11:57 AM
It's not necessary to have the parks open until 2AM. You will not have the massive crowds that go during busier times. You should be able to get a lot more done. :thumbsup:

The schedules almost always change. That being said; unless there looks to be an influx of crowds I wouldn't expect things to change drastically, if at all, for September. :)

DisneyDudet
04-12-2007, 06:37 PM
It is possible that they could add a Spectro, if the crowds deem it. I have been there when Disney changed the schedule in the middle of the day, allowing the park to be open 2 hours later b/c of crowds. This rarely happens.

Since they have started announcing hours 6 months in advance, there is a chance that they could change. I would keep checking. I doubt that your ADRs will be affected at all, they just may add an event or extend the park hours a bit, but its not likely in Sept.

You will not have any problem getting what you need done in Sept. The nice weather and smaller crowds will make it easier. That being said, if you feel as if your time in the park as been cut short, do the morning and evening EMH's... that's what we're doing in Oct!