PDA

View Full Version : Robin Hood

handmaidenofprincesses
04-12-2007, 10:31 AM
has anyone been watching the new Robin Hood show on BBC America? I'm officially addicted! It wouldn't be half as entertaining if it weren't so immensely political... and if Jonas Armstrong (who plays Robin Hood) wasn't so much fun to look at ;)

ChipnDaleGal
04-12-2007, 10:43 AM
Our very own Melanears introduced me to the wonderful world of Richard Armitage some months back. He plays Sir Guy in the Robin Hood series, and he has me seriously rooting for the bad guys. :blush: I have watched the first three episodes and have three more in my DVR to watch. I like it more with each episode I watch. It is taking me some time to figure the Merry Men out. I think Jonas Armstrong is funny, and I like his sidekick Much as well. But it is all about Richard in all of his black clothing and brooding looks glory for me!! :heart:

handmaidenofprincesses
04-12-2007, 10:45 AM
well, i personally am not fond of sir guy, but eh.. w/e. You'll be glad to know though that season one comes out on dvd june 5th!! :)

Melanie
04-12-2007, 05:29 PM
Yes, thanks to Donna :notworth:, I've been able to begin watching this series and seeing Mr. Armitage in all his black, brooding glory. ;) Oh my! I love his role. :goodbad:

Actually, after reading bad reviews of the series, I was pleasantly surprised how much I liked it. I've only seen through episode 3 as well.

Season 2 has already been announced. :)

handmaidenofprincesses
04-12-2007, 08:01 PM
season two has been announced b/c they're already on season two in england... also why season one is coming out on dvd for us so quickly :)

Melanie
04-12-2007, 08:15 PM
season two has been announced b/c they're already on season two in england... also why season one is coming out on dvd for us so quickly :)

Uh, it's my understanding that they are just now beginning filming of season 2 and it should start airing in England in October. :shrug:

handmaidenofprincesses
04-12-2007, 09:16 PM
I had been under the impression it had started already but I just checked and you're right. sorry! :blush: