PDA

View Full Version : Maybe! Maybe! Maybe!

Marker
04-12-2007, 09:35 AM
I might be going back, and for the first time, I'm using Magical Journeys.

DW cracked open the door of possibility, and I stuck my foot right in, thanks to Free Dining.

I filled out an MJ request before the sun even came up this morning, for 4 night, 4 day hoppers at a value resort. And by 8:00 a.m. Debbie had me hooked up. Now I just have to hope that Southwest Airlines will cooperate.

The trip might be DW, DD-19, and myself, or maybe just DD-19 and I. DW is still deciding, but at the moment, she's booked.

Wow, twice in a year!!!! Three time in 15 months!!!! My "Disnification" has just reached a new level.

Tinkermom
04-12-2007, 09:49 AM
Woo Hoo! :joy: Since DW "cracked open" that door I sure hope she is able to go! :D

Have fun planning!

Hey, are you ready for the snow this weekend here in KC? ;) Yikes! Glad we are procrastinators and have not planted our gardens yet!

Marker
04-12-2007, 10:00 AM
Snow ---- Grrrr!!!! As long as it just stays at flurries.

DW is torn between going, and just letting it be a "father-daughter" thing. Since we were just there in March, here Disney desire is not up that high yet. It doesn't grow as fast in her as it does me. DD on the other hand has been nagging me about taking her since DW and I got back. She doesn't really care about the "father-daughter" thing, she just wants to go (and have me pay).

Yeah, it definitely added a smile to our day though.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
04-12-2007, 08:01 PM
Wow! I wish I could go that often. Are you going during the free dining?
We used Wendy @ MJ's and she was great-very quick too.

magicofdisney
04-12-2007, 08:31 PM
As soon as the rumor buzz began, I dropped a seed in DH ear. He gradually came around and now were booked for Sept. and free dining! He doesn't have a Disney bone in his body, but he likes to endulge the kids and me. So have fun and here's to SW favors! :mickey:

alpro2
04-12-2007, 08:40 PM
Congrats and Happy Planning! :thumbsup:

Marker
04-13-2007, 07:58 PM
I think the "maybe" aspect is fading, we've come to far. We have room, we have ADR's, I don't think we we can turn back now no matter what air fares do.

And it just occurred to me today that I won't have to buy a 2007 coffee mug on trip..... BECAUSE I ALREADY HAVE ONE!!!!!! This is so cool, I still can't believe we're going back so soon. Thank you Free DDP!!!!

threeh
04-13-2007, 08:56 PM
Have fun!!!!:thumbsup:

Dsnygirl
04-14-2007, 01:57 AM
:mickey: Have a great time, esp. with the planning!! I know that "maybe, maybe, maybe" feeling... happens w/ my DH, too. He just doesn't get the bug as fast and as furiously as I do. But, just the fact that he does love it and is willing to even entertain going more often than his money-conscious mind would normally consider I think is a big plus!! Must be the :magic: :magic: . I'm happy for you - enjoy!! :thumbsup: