PDA

View Full Version : Boardwalk Villa Special Requests?

Daisyroo
04-11-2007, 07:37 PM
O.k. We finally decided on staying at the Boardwalk Villas. :joy: Are there any "special requests" I need to ask for before going (such as a certain floor or a specific
area for the best views)? I have 3 children under the age of 8 :trio: and even though I know we will love the Boardwalk, I hope it will be QUIET :sleepin: at bedtime. Any suggestions? Thanks so much!! :fworks:

disney323
04-11-2007, 08:26 PM
Great choice! Boardwalk Villas are our favorite place to stay! We always request a room close by the elevator. The first 2 times we stayed there our room was a 5 or more minute walk from the lobby. We timed it! It's pretty long after walking all day in the parks. That's about the only request we have. It is very quiet with a standard view, but if you have a Boardwalk view it tends to be a little bit noiser if you were to leave your porch doors open. Not bad though. We enjoyed it. The higher the floor the better the fireworks view. They are usually good at accmmodating what you ask for. Have fun!!:mickey:

Seasonscraps
04-11-2007, 09:56 PM
I was going to say the same thing as Disney323 - ask for something close to the elevator. We had one room that was at the far end of the corridor - 168 steps. I counted:blush:

pox24
04-12-2007, 09:32 AM
Request a Boardwalk view. Its great at night. To the lobby is a little walk but I take the back staircase which brings you ou to the MGM walkway. If you get a standard view you will be facing the pool. Still not a bad place, but in no way does it compare with looking over the entire BW.:thumbsup:

MsMin
04-12-2007, 12:04 PM
We stayed there last Dec. and the only noise that woke us up was the experimental fireworks that were about midnight or later.
I'm sure you'll have a great time. Rooms can be a far walk from the elevator!