PDA

View Full Version : question about getting adjoining rooms at CBR

satchel01
04-11-2007, 03:40 PM
When I made my reservations I did request adjoining rooms (2 rooms) and also reconfirmed this at a later date with a Disney Travel representative on the phone during a conversation about another matter.
My question is this.. Do you think I need to do anything more to get adjoining rooms? I know people used to fax special room requests just before their vacation, but I thought that option is gone now. If I can make any requests, how do I do it? When do I do it? OR do I even NEED to do it?

Disney Doll
04-11-2007, 04:48 PM
When you get your reservation confirmation in the mail it should be listed as a request. I don't think they guarantee you will get adjoining rooms, but I have always had my requests for adjoining rooms fulfilled.

tinkerbelle75
04-11-2007, 06:01 PM
Never had a problem with this.We always get adjoining rooms at CBR when we ask for them.If something goes wrong,the CM that checks you in should be able to fix it.
Have fun!:mickey:

TammiMcMan
04-11-2007, 06:38 PM
First of all, in hotel speak, adjoining typically means side by side. You may want to make sure that you have connecting, which indicates an interior door that opens up between the two rooms.

The thing with requests, is that's all they are, requests. To help you out, you may want to make that the only request on both those room reservations. Faxes are primarily ignored now and hearing some horror stories, the more times you call and make sure the wording is exact, the more chances you have of somebody in CRO messing it up and possibly removing the request completely. If it's on your confirmation, that's really all you can do.

Whether or not they can fill your request, depends greatly on how full the resort is and even sometimes how early or late you check-in. The earlier you do arrive, the more room choices you are likely to get.