PDA

View Full Version : Rental places close Disney

goofiecrazy
04-11-2007, 02:19 PM
Our next trip we are going to rent a house while there.Right now its me, husband,son,and daughter plus my parents.They plan was for my sister,brother and thier spouses to go as well,now my sister is going to have her first baby in Oct. but if everyone goes then we need a 6 bedroom house with a pool. So hopefully the rest of the group comes along. We all know about All-Star rentals,Premier rentals but what other places are out there to rent from that are good places to stay? I was thinking the most a couple would pay would be no more then 500 bucks each.I was thinking that being on the high end.O it looks like it will be in the summer we go.. We might need a pack n play for the baby or a crib as well..

sleepingbooty
04-11-2007, 03:09 PM
You may also want to check out Vacation Rentals by Owner (vrbo). We've had good luck with that site when we've rented beach houses over on the panhandle. I know they also have a lot of listings in Orlando.

peemagg
04-12-2007, 11:37 AM
We stayed at one of All-Star's homes in 2005. There was 7 of us, and we rented one of their 7 bedroom homes. We rented 2 cars, bought 5 day park tickets, and our airline tickets, along with the cost of the house. When we divided it all up between the 7 of us it equalled about $900 a piece for one week there. Not bad I don't think. If you divide that between the 7 days you are paying just over $100 a day. Hard to beat that deal.

glenmar
04-12-2007, 01:46 PM
I agree that VRBO is the best resource to find a house. I use the website exclusively and have never been disappointed.
An example:
I am going to WDW in 12 days (yeah) and rented a 4 bedroom 3 bath home with screened in pool and all the amenities for under $90 a night (that include tax).
There are hundreds od homes for rent in the Kissimmee area right off of I-192 which is only 5-10 minutes from the main gate!!
Good Luck and why not post what you came up with!!