PDA

View Full Version : Fox and the Hound characters

disneydude1
04-11-2007, 12:41 PM
I was wondering if anyone out there knew if there has ever been any Fox and the Hound characters. There was once a float for the film in the Disneyland Main Street Electrical Parade, and I was wondering if anyone remembered characters from that float and had pictures possibly.

battle beast
04-11-2007, 06:51 PM
I have never seen any, but I did once see a basset hound at DL Named Copper being ld around the park. It was only for one day, though... that I saw it. Anyone else remember seeing this?

Nick Mc
04-13-2007, 12:14 AM
I have never seen them in the park, but somehow i have their autograph, its just paw prints though, but have never seen them in costumes! But next time you are at WDW ask a cast member to call and see if they ever come out.. they call a Hotline and ask for them, gurantee they are going to say no, but they tally them on a paper and the more requests, the greater chance you might one day see them. so ask a lot!!!!

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
04-13-2007, 10:32 PM
I was wondering if anyone out there knew if there has ever been any Fox and the Hound characters. There was once a float for the film in the Disneyland Main Street Electrical Parade, and I was wondering if anyone remembered characters from that float and had pictures possibly.

I have never heard of them being out in the parks but, I have one three year old little girl that would go nuts if she saw Copper or Todd. She loves Fox and the Hound!!