PDA

View Full Version : Ok so here's a goofy question

lilmattie13
04-11-2007, 11:21 AM
How do I or where do I put in the dates and hotels I have stayed at at Disney?
I see everyone has listed underneath their names when they have stayed and where but I cant for the life of me figure out how to put that info in.
I also couldnt figure out the signature thing either.:confused:
Boy what a twit eh???:blush:
I just got through the avatars.
Any help would be great lol

Figment!
04-11-2007, 11:33 AM
We're all a little goofy around these parts. :goofy:

The "hotel list" and a signature are one in the same.

From INTERCOT Insider February 2006 - Edition One (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/../interactive/insider/archive/2006/02-01.asp)
Q: How to I make or change a signature?
A: To make a signature or to change an existing one the processes is essentially the same. First click on “User CP” on the top left corner of the blue bar on the main forum page. From there click on the “ Edit Signature” option at the top of the menu on the left hand side of the screen. Once here you will find a page that looks like a reply form. All of the features like font color, font style, bold, italic and underline work the same way when making a signature as they do when making a post. Simply fill in the field and then click the 'Save Signature' button when you are finished.

SgtTigger
04-11-2007, 06:43 PM
We're all a little goofy around these parts. :goofy:

Hey now I am a little more Tiggerey...... :tigger:

once again Figment to the rescue

:cop: :tigger:

lilmattie13
04-11-2007, 07:41 PM
Thanks a bunch.

Wow that had me stumped:confused:

I kept looking for somewhere to add the info.

Now as you can see my list is here:party:

You guys are great!!!!!:thumbsup:

Cruella 1966
04-11-2007, 08:51 PM
I'm new at this but it didn't work for me. It said only 300 characters allowed. what's the secret?

Figment!
04-11-2007, 08:56 PM
I'm new at this but it didn't work for me. It said only 300 characters allowed. what's the secret?There's a limit on how many characters (letters, spaces, symbols ect.) you can have.

Try again with a shorter signature.