PDA

View Full Version : My Dining Plan for Sept?

grego77
04-11-2007, 09:53 AM
I am getting my dining plan together for my trip w/my 60+ year old Aunt and myself. I am very adventurous...she isn't...but she loves atmosphere and GOOD FOOD. How does this look for the four meals I pretty much have down pat:

Garden Grill (Character Dinner...I love it)
Le Cellier (Upscale Dinner...so I'm told)
'OHana (Dinner Buffet...everyone raves about it)
Coral Reef (I love it and we both love seafood)

I am having a hard time choosing the fifth restaurant :( ...maybe for a lunch? I am thinking of 50s Prime Time Cafe (I enjoy it...very fun), maybe a park lunch buffet restaurant?...or maybe another dinner at a resort. I'm considering Spoodles maybe.

PLEASE HELP! :mickey:

poeticeclipse
04-11-2007, 10:00 AM
Sounds great! I would totally go with 50's Prime Time. I think your aunt would LOVE it. It's good old comfort food and an awesome atmosphere.

You sound like someone I'd like to dine with. Lots of variety!:number1:

threeh
04-11-2007, 10:35 AM
Your choices look great. If you try the 50's PT tell the server you want to get into it so you can get in lots of trouble and have fun!!

Have a fantastic trip and enjoy the free dining!!!:thumbsup:

HockeyKat
04-11-2007, 10:38 AM
I have never been to the Prime-Time.

It looks as though you are staying at Coronado Springs... have you thought about the Maya Grill? It is a really quiet, nice, upscale place w/ great food. Since you are already at the resort, it might be a nice relaxing dinner for you and your aunt. Plus they have traditional items (steak, etc.) as well as some more adventurous ones for you.

Le Cellier and Ohana are both great choices. I have never been to Garden Grill but I hear it is good for a char buffet. We are trying Coral Reef for the first time in Sept as well, so here's to hoping that it is great for both of us!

grego77
04-11-2007, 12:42 PM
I've been to Coral Reef and it was AMAZING. I think I'll go with the 50s Prime Time Cafe...I like that place too.

I feel good that I'm going to 3 places (CR, GG and 50sPTC) that I've been to before, and 2 new places ('Ohana and Le Cellier).

Thanks for all your input, and good luck to all of you that have to wait till tomorrow to see if everything works out (like me!).:mickey: