PDA

View Full Version : How late do boats run?

Disdad13
04-11-2007, 08:47 AM
I know the busses run for an hour or so after the parks close, but what about the boats? Specifically, the boat from Fort Wilderness to MK? We will be eating at Hoop-Dee-Doo one night on our upcoming trip at the 7:15 seating. It says it is a 2-hour dinner show, so we will be done at 9:15 or so. We kind of wanted to stick around and watch the Electric Water Pageant that they say goes by FW around 9:45. Will we be able to get a boat back to MK after that? We are staying at POP, so will be looking for the best way to get back - that is why I ask. Thanks!

MsMin
04-11-2007, 10:18 AM
Generally the boats don't run as late as the buses they do run after the park closes for at least an hour. My experience with the boat from MGM was more than an hour after closing and it was the last boat, it was midnight and the park closed at 11. They told us if the lights were out on the dock to catch the bus b/c they run later.
There will be some form of transportation. It can get tricky depending on the time MK closes. I doubt they will transport people over there if that park closed early. Have they released the hours for that date?
The time frame sounds very reasonable, I'm sure they expect people to hang up to an hour after the show lets out.

ibrowse17
04-11-2007, 10:25 AM
I think that it is at least an hour after park closings. I am mainly talking about the MK boats, as I have no experience with the Epcot/MGM boats. They clearly announce when the last boat runs, so make sure you make a note of that. Missing the last boat is not fun at all:swim: