PDA

View Full Version : Character clothes

wrfd18
04-11-2007, 12:51 AM
I was wondering if anyone has a list of the different clothes the characters wear, and where you can find them. For example with Mickey Mouse at MK he wears his normal outfit of red pants and black coat and at Epcot he wears a space outfit. Thanks in advance

joanna71985
04-11-2007, 09:36 AM
Oh gosh. I don't think there is a list of the outfits they wear. Let me see if I can get some:
Mickey
MK- The traditional suit
Epcot- No longer wears the Space gear, wears the Blue YOAMD suit.
MGM- The blue outfit at the Hat, and wears his Sorceror outfit on Mickey Ave.
AK- Safari gear

Donald
MK- Blue YOAMD shirt in the show, regular blue shirt if in Toontown
Epcot- wears Spanish outfit in Mexico
MGM- YOAMD outfit
AK- safari outfit

Minnie
MK- YOAMD in show, red polka-dot dress if in Toontown
Epcot- YOAMD
MGM- YOAMD
AK- safari dress

Goofy
MK- YOAMD in show, regular if in Toontown
Epcot- YOAMD
MGM- YOAMD
AK- Safari

Belle
Yellow Gown- Norway (greeter), Toontown
Blue dress- France, CRT, Norway

These are the only ones that I can think of that change regularly in the parks. Some may change at the holidays, but for the most part this is it. Also, some wear different outfits at the character dinings.

Belle'sMyDream
04-11-2007, 11:20 AM
This is a really dumb question, but when the character is a greeter, is she the one that is in the front of the restaurant and who you get your picture taken with? Does she not go around to the different tables then?

Wolf
04-11-2007, 12:36 PM
This is a really dumb question, but when the character is a greeter, is she the one that is in the front of the restaurant and who you get your picture taken with? Does she not go around to the different tables then?

There are no dumb questions in my book! When they are a greeter (from what I've seen) You have your picture taken with them when you walk in the door, and the little ones get to talk to them or what have you. Then you dont see the greeter again I dont think, someone else might know if thats concrete or changes. But when we did Akershur we got our picture with Belle first and then were seated.

joanna71985
04-11-2007, 03:14 PM

There are never any dumb questions. And yes, that is correct. For example, at Norway the character that stands at the front is the greeter character. So she won't circulate the resturant.

Belle'sMyDream
04-13-2007, 07:36 PM
You guys are so nice. Thank you for answering, and now that i realize what they are, and I can now look for them! thanks again!

Noah's Helper
04-14-2007, 09:53 AM
The characters often have different outfits at the various character meals, too. For example, at Chef Mickey's, they're all in restaurant garb.

goofymania101
04-15-2007, 12:14 AM
also at special events like P&PP, MNSSHP, AND MVMCP, the characters are decked out in themed costumes.

I was lucky enough to see minnie in her spider witch costume. Also.. on the week of halloween, pooh and friends on their greeting trail in animal kingdom appear in their halloween costumes. pooh as a adorable bumble-bee, tigger as a skeleton, and eeyore as a mummy!

Courtney:mickey:

imaprincess!
04-15-2007, 04:01 AM
That is so cute! I would love to see all my faves in their costumes. :ghost:

joanna71985
04-15-2007, 01:52 PM
The Halloween and P&P outfits are so cute! Let me see if I can remember them:
Halloween
Mickey at AK- Scarecrow
Minnie at AK- Cowgirl
Goofy at AK- Cowboy
Donald at AK- Davey Crockett
Pooh- Bumblebee
Tigger- Skeleton
Eeyore- Mummy
Piglet- Flower
Minnie at MNSSHP- I believe she is a witch
Mickey at MNSSHP (can't remember)
Donald at MNSSHP- Pumpkin
Pluto at MNSSHP- space puppy
Stitch at MNSSHP- Elvis

P&P Parties
Mickey- Pirate
Minnie- Princess
Donald- Pirate
Daisy- Princess
Goofy and Pluto- Pirates
Chip and Dale- Space Chipmunks
Lilo and Stitch- pirates

CaptainJessicaSparrow
05-07-2007, 05:09 AM
Ummmmmmmmmm.....yeah. Mickey has like....200+ different outfits. Minnie is like...300+. And there are like 1000 different characters, and while not all of them have that many costumes, almost all of them have at least 2 such as summer and winter, celebration, hard-ticket, and holidays.

Examples: Traditional Mickey, Classic Mickey, Steamboat Willie, BLT, Sorcerer Mickey, Space Mickey, YOAMD Mickey, SpectroMagic, Christmas, SADCT, DSMC, Jammin Jungle, Pirate Mickey, Chef Mickey, Wedding Mickey, Mardi Gras Mickey, St. Patrick's Day Mickey, Patriotic Mickey, 80's Mickey, Pool Party Mickey, Halloween Mickey....the list could go on and while these are not always ones you can find in the parks.

Some are exclusive Cast Member and CP events, some are character dinings, some are DCL. Then there are the forgein ones such as Mickey from Hong Kong where they have the yukata, kimono, hakama, and haori for Mickey as well as his New Years outfits.

So while it's not a dumb question, it's a question that there really isn't an answer to because there really are all that many. Plus, they keep a lot of the ones from the old celebrations that they retire.