PDA

View Full Version : Plus visits Question

disnic75
04-10-2007, 09:14 PM
Last year we purchased 10 day Park Hoppers with No Expiration and 5 plus visits. We went to Disney Quest twice in one day on two days and Typhoon Lagoon one day. I was under the impression that we could re-enter Disney Quest on the same day. However, Guest Services says both same day visits count as two plus visits. So, instead of having two plus visits left, I have none. I have checked many websites and even the Disney Quest brochure says same-day re-entry with admission.
Should I fight for my two plus visits back?:mad:

angedeaile
04-11-2007, 01:17 PM
Last year we purchased 10 day Park Hoppers with No Expiration and 5 plus visits. We went to Disney Quest twice in one day on two days and Typhoon Lagoon one day. I was under the impression that we could re-enter Disney Quest on the same day. However, Guest Services says both same day visits count as two plus visits. So, instead of having two plus visits left, I have none. I have checked many websites and even the Disney Quest brochure says same-day re-entry with admission.
Should I fight for my two plus visits back?:mad:

I would...that is money you lost because someone didn't know their facts. I just read that re-entry with admission rule on DW.com's web page. SO, it isn't all in your head. They advertise it that way, so they should follow it!

thrillme
04-11-2007, 03:31 PM
Call Disney Guest Relations. They're usually very helpful. Present the facts as you told them here. If you have a copy of the website mention that too. Don't be surprised if you have a couple of Disney Quest tickets in your mailbox.

disnic75
04-12-2007, 12:32 AM
I now see on mousesavers website that Water Park and More add-on with 10 day MYW has 6 plus visits. Is that right?

I am so confused. I have been to Disney almost 15 times in the last 10 years and I have never had these issues.:confused: