PDA

View Full Version : Disney On the Record

FLKatie912
04-10-2007, 05:49 PM
There was a Broadway-like musical that was touring about 2-ish years ago. It was a show with no spoken words, the story was over 50Disney songs where the actors acted their story to it. Did anyone see it? I saw it in Green Bay, WI.

brad192
04-11-2007, 01:49 PM
I saw it when it toured here in MI a couple years ago. The music was great :thumbsup: , the storyline, choreography, and set design wasn't. :( Glad I didn't pay for the tickets.;)

Steve Brown
04-12-2007, 12:01 AM
Thank goodness my tickets were free also because that was the worst broadway show I have ever seen. That is 2+ hours of my life that I will never get back. They were trying to make a story out of the Disney songs and it just didn't work at all.

DisneyDudet
04-12-2007, 02:35 AM
I saw it and LOVED it! The storyline was a little weak, but I treated it as a Revue type and it was amazing. The singers and the medlies were so great!

I listen to the CD's over and over all the time!

PirateLover
04-12-2007, 11:05 AM
I didn't like it. The singers were pretty good but I didn't like the way they redid some of the songs, and I really disliked how there was no real story to it, and no "disney" feel except for the ending. It didn't make the tickets less expensive. I think Disney dropped the ball on that one.