PDA

View Full Version : 60 Days Away Pre-Trip Plan

MOJoe
04-10-2007, 05:35 PM
I don't know who is more excitied, me, my wife, or my 8 & 13 yr old boys. Actually, it's probably me. So here we go for our first Star Wars Weekend!

Day 1 - June 9th Leaving MEM 2:15 Arriving MCO 5:07 taking Mears to the Dolphin. Heading straight to MGM for Fantasmic!

Day 2 - MGM for Star Wars Weekend, lunch at Sci Fi, dinner at Spoodles, relax then head to MK for EMH.

Day 3 - Sleep in, go to AK, dinner at Rainforest Cafe, stay at AK for EMH.

Day 4 - Go to Epcot for Soarin, et. al., back to the hotel for pool break, dinner at Biergarden, and Epcot EMH.

Day 5 - MK, lunch at Crystal Palace, dinner where ever, after fireworks at 10:00 head to MGM for EMH.

Day 6 - Rest Day, hang out at the pool, or Boardwalk, Blue Zoo for dinner, Epcot EMH if we feel like it.

Day 7 - Family choice of Parks, afternoon nap, dinner at O'hana, and MK EMH

Day 8 - Departure Day, One last look at Star Wars Characters at MGM, Mears pickup at 3:15.
Then back home.

With a few exceptions, we are planning on spending most of our time in the parks late in the evening. Hoping for smaller crowds and lower temperatures at that time of day. I'll let you know how it goes!

Joe

TikiGoddess
04-10-2007, 09:56 PM
Sounds like a great plan! Have fun!

TikiG

ChipnDaleGal
04-11-2007, 08:25 AM
Your plans look great! I hope your family enjoys your first Star Wars Weekend Experience. It is such a fun event! :mickey:

faline
04-11-2007, 09:28 AM
Enjoy your Star Wars trip!!

pogo
04-11-2007, 08:52 PM
May the force be with you ! :D

disneyfamily05
04-12-2007, 02:52 PM
Sounds great - we will be there on the 7th! Can't wait! And i'm with you -- hopefully the heat won't be too bad!

magicman
04-12-2007, 06:08 PM
Wow! It sounds great.

One suggestion: Since you've got boys, try out the "Build & Race Your Own Robot" at EPCOT / Innoventions Pavilion while you're there. It's a blast, and you get to keep your robot.

Have you started losing sleep yet?

Bethis26fan
04-12-2007, 09:39 PM
sounds like you got a great plan.

Bethanymouse
04-14-2007, 11:01 PM
A great plan indeed. My DF will be very jealous that you are going to see his star wars pals! Enjoy your trip!

mrsgaribaldi
04-17-2007, 07:36 AM
Sounds like you are all going to have a great time :darth: :chewy: :yoda: :trooper: :ewok:

MOJoe
04-21-2007, 01:28 PM
Wow! It sounds great.

One suggestion: Since you've got boys, try out the "Build & Race Your Own Robot" at EPCOT / Innoventions Pavilion while you're there. It's a blast, and you get to keep your robot.

Have you started losing sleep yet?

I told my boys about the build your own robot thing, and they got very excited. But those Innovention buildings are so huge. Where is it? We missed it last year.

Still sleeping soundly with 49 days left to go.